• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas_emc

This needs to be subbed like now, so that I have a clue what's going on. My friend's gonna freak!!!
Well a user posted that the things aqua says were irrelevants, he said that aqua says:
"I promise to save you both..." and "What is that?" and "What?"

MandoKeyMaster

It's castle of dreams people. Seriously why do so many people have such a hard time recognizing memorable areas from Disney Movies? First it was Notre Dame and everyone thought it was Twilight Town. And now people can't even recognize castle of dreams when obviously it's castle of dreams.

I recognized Notre Dame instantly, but I freaked about Castle of Dreams because I went into overload mode. My B on that one.

As for the other dude who had the theory on .5, I have to agree with ya on that. Nomura calls BBS "Episode 0" and the secret ending is called "Zero point", then KH1 is 1 (duh), so BBS2 will most likely be an BBS/KH1 interquel that connects with the absences of Aqua, Mickey, and Riku (at least).

gschoper

The scene with Hayner, Pence, Olette, and Kairi is clearly not after KH2. She looks younger than she does in 2, and her hair is different. Her clothes are a little more innocent looking too. This must be the transition between her from KH 1 and 2. Plus right after this scene it shows sleeping Sora. So the Kairi scene is most likely her while Sora is asleep. I can't believe people think that is after 2 when she looks younger.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
@Taocha:

Your word in gods (Nomura's) ear. It rather shall give some needed answers...if the plot is complicated further KH III is going to be one hell of a game.
Yet probably it is going down to the scenario that rescuing the suffering ones and defeating Xehanort might not be such a straightforward issue and has some "knacks" to it.
These next two games are going to be a shit show. XD I can't even imagine KH3 at this point.

Now what? Has Aqua suddenly learned how to fight backhand-style or what?
I don't know but in the trailer for BBS:FM she has Ven's keyblade.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The scene with Hayner, Pence, Olette, and Kairi is clearly not after KH2. She looks younger than she does in 2, and her hair is different. Her clothes are a little more innocent looking too. This must be the transition between her from KH 1 and 2. Plus right after this scene it shows sleeping Sora. So the Kairi scene is most likely her while Sora is asleep. I can't believe people think that is after 2 when she looks younger.

She's wearing her KH2 outfit, and her hair's the same length. Plus, it wouldn't make sense for her to be anywhere but Destiny Islands while Sora was asleep.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Sadly this is complete humbug, as Kairi does not know Hayner, Pence and Olette before she gets to TT in KH 2, and she has her KH 2 outfit in that scene.
Furthermore, Kairi never left the Islands after returning at the end of KH1 before she followed Pluto in that Corridor of Darkness.

The scenes shown in the movie are not in chronological order.

EDIT:
Taocha said:
I don't know but in the trailer for BBS:FM she has Ven's keyblade.

Seriously? The Wayward Wind?
I don't even know if it's possible to wield that special keyblade in a forward style?
Yet maybe Aqua somehow gets the Earthshaker and Wayward Wind keychains (they have killed those Darksides in blank points after all)
Maybe another "wayfinder-power".

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
well acctully, i would prefer it because its suppose to come out before 3D's (Right??) and 3D's supposly secdualed for 2012 which means this side story will come sooner, and will help with the wait of kh 3D's and kh 3(which who know it may have a differnt title then 3)

MeggieKeyblader

Er, are we even sure that this is DEFINITELY going to be a game? Everyone's bashing on this BbS v2, but we're not even sure if it's going to be a full game yet.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
it coming out on the PSP

i'm betting it is

if not, its a movie

which could be a psp umd release lol

bric13

how do we know there is going to be a part two, to the secret ending? sorry just a little confused.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Sadly this is complete humbug, as Kairi does not know Hayner, Pence and Olette before she gets to TT in KH 2, and she has her KH 2 outfit in that scene.
Furthermore, Kairi never left the Islands after returning at the end of KH1 before she followed Pluto in that Corridor of Darkness.

The scenes shown in the movie are not in chronological order.
This.
If anything she was there during KH2 or after. With the more likely option seeming to be that she goes there after.

EDIT:

Seriously? The Wayward Wind?
I don't even know if it's possible to wield that special keyblade in a forward style?
Yet maybe Aqua somehow gets the Earthshaker and Wayward Wind keychains (they have killed those Darksides in blank points after all)
Maybe another "wayfinder-power".
Yeah, she has it. o_o It was crazy. I'd like to think you're right about her getting the keychains, or possibly there's some reaction command in the boss battle that allows her to use the keyblade.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
It also could be the power of the wayfinders that is keeping them connected, like when she was ready to give up, ventus and terras blades came out of light to help

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Er, are we even sure that this is DEFINITELY going to be a game? Everyone's bashing on this BbS v2, but we're not even sure if it's going to be a full game yet.

^ I agree with you on this one man personally I'm going to stop play KH for a while just because this is just overwhelming to me.

Roxas_emc

Well, if i remember well it was said SE was working in a mysterious game, now with this ending i think that mysterious game is BBS vol 2

Ikkin

Bronze Member

I don't think they would have shown Castle of Dreams showing up in the Realm of Darkness if they weren't going to make a game of it. That's essentially the thing they needed to make an entire game set in the Realm of Darkness, and would make anything else seem like a waste of that potential.

Besides, they called it "Birth by Sleep -Volume 2-" which sounds like a sequel to Birth by Sleep, and would be kind of weird as the title to a movie or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back