• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Were there one or more scenes you didn't like in Chain of Memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realm Walker

I didn't like the scene where Sora abandones his friends, because it seemed a little out of character. I also disliked Zexion getting killed for nearly no reason.

Gram

Banned
Awards
none of the scenes really annoy me but then again ive played CoM so many times im probably just numb to them.

Radar

Bronze Member
When it just showed the guys in the bottom floor and its all dark and they're just talking. And the same music plays.

State

Awards
I also disliked Zexion getting killed for nearly no reason.
Zexion was killed because he knew about Saix's plot of having Axel kill the members in Castle Oblivion to help him rise in ranks; being second only to Xemnas. But I didn't dislike any scene in CoM, really.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
This. And where Axel killed Vexen.
There is one scene I didn't like about Larxene too...

I didn't really mind that one that much.

Though I didn't like the scene where Larxene slaps Namine away. So violent... T_T

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Yeah, Namine being slap like a toy ;_;

Yeah, even though I think Larxene is pretty bad ass. That went a little too far...

Oh and also when Sora abandons his friends. Seems like something he would never do, but nonetheless does. =/

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, even though I think Larxene is pretty bad ass. That went a little too far...

Oh and also when Sora abandons his friends. Seems like something he would never do, but nonetheless does. =/

Forget the scene , when was Sora abandons his friends?

Stars

リク
I didn't really mind that one that much.

Though I didn't like the scene where Larxene slaps Namine away. So violent... T_T

Lol xD Yeah, Namine is so innocent and Larxene is like..
Larxene : Bit**, go away!
xD
Forget the scene , when was Sora abandons his friends?

If i'm not mistaken, there is a scene in Chain of Memories, where Sora abandons Goofy and Donald lol

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
For some reason, I dislike Repliku talks about the shooting star thingy too

Yeah that was kind of a sad one, because you kind of already would have guessed that it wouldn't have belonged to him, or put a question mark over your head to which charm was the real one. It's the only thing he held dear to him because of Namine. =[

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Yeah, those memories of shooting star does not belong to Repliku. xD

Oh yeah cause I didn't get your previous post. Though still that made even those scenes seem sadder. I did end up feeling bad for him later on. All the way until those final scenes with the real Riku... =/

Crystal

Silver Member
There is a scene before you enter into fight with Marluxia, and in the scene, Riku jump out from a dark portal, was it real Riku or Repliku..? I have confused @.@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back