• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
It's Castle of Dreams from Cinderella. Seems Aqua (or Mickey) will be going to Dark Realm versions of worlds taken by the Heartless.

Hmm.. I remember that Fairy Godmother said in KH1 that her world is disappear, was it because it was disappear to the dark?

washi95

Looks like we're finally going to get to play as Riku from 1-Days, along with Aqua and maybe Mickey in the RoD. Boy, this game's going to be fun.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
heres how i see this game going. it starts right after bbs and ends around the end of chain of memories or kh2.
seeing the scene with DIZ and sora, it makes me think that this game will explain the "data" hidden inside sora.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
MIGHT THIS BE THE CHANCE FOR AN AQUA, RIKU, MICKEY GAME?

I kinda hope so because think of that game's cover art!

I've always wanted a game to take place in the RoD. I always thought there would be RoD worlds, but now it seems we'll go to worlds lost to Darkness.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think the second video was even more mind fluffing. o_O

It looks like they're going to try and expand on some scens/events we've already seen.

washi95

heres how i see this game going. it starts right after bbs and ends around the end of chain of memories or kh2.
Couldn't be CoM, Riku clearly sees Roxas and Xion without her hood on and Ansem putting data into Sora, not to mention Kairi with Hayner Pence and Olette. So I'd say it ends around KH2 time.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This game is getting too complicated :/

Of course it is. Will you stop liking it? Probably not.

Couldn't be CoM, Riku clearly sees Roxas and Xion without her hood on and Ansem putting data into Sora, not to mention Kairi with Hayner Pence and Olette. So I'd say it ends around KH2 time.

I'd say it ends a bit after KH2, during the events of 3D.

I think the second video was even more mind fluffing. o_O

It looks like they're going to try and expand on some scens/events we've already seen.

And give us new stuff. We've never seen Castle of Dreams in the RoD before. We knew it might have ended up there once, but we've never seen it.

Awards
OMG! I think it'll end AFTER KH2. The ending will lead up to Aqua meeting Ansem, that's probably what the rewinding was about when she got to the beach.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
So, while Sora and Riku are busy with their MoM exam, it's possible Kairi went back to Twilight Town?

Possibly, but it could also be expansion of her previouse visite. Alot of the non BbS scenes seem to be at different times at things that "already" happened. Like Riku watching Xion and Roxas at TT.

Tatsu

So that's how the Heartless entered the realm of light. Interesting.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Possibly, but it could also be expansion of her previouse visite. Alot of the non BbS scenes seem to be at different times at things that "already" happened. Like Riku watching Xion and Roxas at TT.
But why would she be investigating the mansion at all? There's no reason for her to be there. Not to mention Hayner never mentioned it. We were led to believe that she was taken by Axel shortly after there arrival.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
So I'm not the only one hoping for a Mickey, Aqua, and Riku mission game? lol jk I'm not getting my hopes up for that but I am hyped for a game that takes place in the RoD (and the RoL)...this is some ridiculous news!

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
So... this game shouldnt be KH 0.5 right? That wouldn't make any sense.
Isn't this game supposed to be a "fragmental tale"?
Where hopefully all the plotholes and mysteries and confusion about the entire series so far can be covered up??

I don't see why yall are so pessimistic. This game is gonna be a godsend. You just wait.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anyone else think that the clouds above CoD looks like eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back