• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
A SEQUEL!!!!! *dies* *comes back* or just an expansion? I can't take this anymore... SE can't do this again. TOO MANY MEGATONS! Sooooo hyped right now. I think most of my video game money is going straight to SE over the next year or two.

Also:
So Aqua's going to be exploring the worlds that fell into darkness. 'Cause that is definitely Cinderella's castle. Will we see new worlds? Will we FINALLY see how Org.XIII came to be? Will the gang from Twilight Town be fleshed out? Will I need blood pressure meds by E3? That last one is a yes by the way.

Finally, that "Fragmentary passage" line made me think of something. Does it refer to a literal passage or (what I think) a part of a story? In other words will this game just be bits and pieces of info (the formation of Org.XIII, Mickey's time in RoD, Riku in Days, the year Sora spent asleep and the data insertion, Vanitas' fate, and the answer to why that scene of Riku and Kairi in Neverland keeps popping etc...) needed to completely answer all the questions that are left in time for KH3 (and possibly KH3D)?

Last edited:

Radon

mofo
Oh that second part had me so lost. I'm guessing the Castle of Dreams was there because it had fallen into darkness? Plus what ever happened to that red eye monster and the playable parts?

Still shit was so epic.

Revolution

SO, wait. I don't get this.

Aqua takes a random portal to some random castle.
Why the hell are Donald, Goofy, Riku and Kairi shown? Or Hayner, pence, Olette and Kairi?

DiZ is putting the Data in Sora
Riku watches Roxas and Xion.

So confusing X.x.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN.

SO REALM OF DARKNESS WORLD TIME? YESSSS I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS FOREVER AND NOW LOOK! WORLDS FROM THE ROL IN THE ROD. AHHHHH.

So um, my brain exploded guys.

EDIT: So my logical side snapped back and it is telling me to question why Kairi is at the mansion. And that she might start being important. OMG IS IT BECAUSE OF NAMINE? IS SHE GOING THERE BECAUSE OF NAMINE? OMG IS IT?

BBSFTW

Shit that was awesome. I dont know what else to type. oh man please let this game be on a system i have. Im already in saving money mode for a 3ds and kh3d and im sure i dont want to cut that fund in half for a psp2+bbs volume2 and 3ds+kh3d

LordPhantomhive

Awards
SO, wait. I don't get this.

Aqua takes a random portal to some random castle.
Why the hell are Donald, Goofy, Riku and Kairi shown? Or Hayner, pence, Olette and Kairi?

DiZ is putting the Data in Sora
Riku watches Roxas and Xion.

So confusing X.x.
Random castle? It looks like the castle of dreams. This could be when it and other worlds has fallen into darkness.

Revolution

Ok, I am now considering buying a PSP2 for this if need be.

Was Ven taken?
And why is it necessary to show HPOK in Twilight Town, or Donald/Goofy.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Why is Kairi with Hayner Pence and Ollete at the mansion? Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't she captured by Axel shortly after arriving at Twilight town? There shouldn't have been time for her to take a trip into town. Once again foreshadowing not Terranort's return but MX. And why is Ven's body gone o_O?

BBSFTW

ok after i have calm down a bit im thinking sane again (I hope), but from looking at that maybe form this game we'll be playing as aqua and mickey fighting our ways through the disney worlds that have fallen into the RoD, and the worlds in the RoD have major heartless problems.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
After watching the second part of this, I have only this to say:

I have to ask...Xehanort, dude, buddy...*Puts my hands on his shoulders and shakes him violently* Is this all part of your plan!!!!!!!? Cause if it is then you have the most convaluted, twisted, upside down turn around plan I have ever seen any villain in the history of existence ever come up with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think the Kairi scene is after KH2 Also believe it is because of Namine. I AM SURE ON IT. She went there to get something AtW might have left behind to be the clue to figure out what is in Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back