• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

OH MY GODDDD, WHY HAS SO MUCH AWESOME HAPPENED TODAY?
Honestly, there is so much I don't even know what to do with all of this.
Fcukkk, that was intense... I wonder if someone can sub that. D:
Thank you for these!

To be honest, I was expecting something far more larger. Hopefully the 2nd part fulfills that

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Thank you for these!

my brain is al KHed out, after I see this part two of the secret ending, I'm done with khi for awhile. lol

Crystal

Silver Member
Thank you for these!

Hopefully someone can sub that too, i wish to know what is it talking about if there was conversation
By the way.. the trailer for BBS hasn't out yet?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Here I am, 1:30am on a school night, waiting for the KH BBS Secret Episode Ending.

That made me realize that this series is like an addiction for me XD I guess X-Play wasn't kidding when they said, "Roll up your sleeves kids, your favorite drug is back" when reviewing KH2 XD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
To be honest, I was expecting something far more larger. Hopefully the 2nd part fulfills that
I wasn't expecting too much, I'm wondering if the dialogue is something important? But fluff, the end of that video just kind of blew my mind a bit. Like you, I'm hoping for something a bit more in the second part. :D

my brain is al KHed out, after I see this part two of the secret ending, I'm done with khi for awhile. lol
Omg, it wasn't just KH. Like FF13-2. What the fluff? SE DROPPED TOO MUCH ON ME TODAY.
13-2, BBSFM Secret Episode Ending, 3D information... I think I actually have a headache. XD
I don't blame you. I'm probably going to get off the site to avoid 3D spoilers, but I'm not going anywhere yet.

Hopefully someone can sub that too, i wish to know what is it talking about if there was conversation
By the way.. the trailer for BBS hasn't out yet?
Well Aqua says something to herself which makes me think it's important...
The trailer for BBSFM?

Crystal

Silver Member
Well Aqua says something to herself which makes me think it's important...
The trailer for BBSFM?

Should be something related to Terra and Ventus..?
Yeah, i thought it suppose to have BBS FM trailer or i mistake it? lol

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
D:

What have I done with my life?!

As Marluxia would say, "It's okay sweetie" XD

Later at Rehab:

Instructor: "Everyone this is Memory Master"

Everyone: "Hi Memory Master"

Memory Master: "Hi everyone. I'm here because i'm....addicted to a game series about a big shoe keyblade wielding, spiky haired kid going to a bunch of worlds based off of children's cartoons made by the walt disney coporation in order to protect a giant heart from a white haired pedophile"

Everyone: "Awwww!!!!"

Instructor: "Let's show Memory Master lots of love now everyone"

XD

LordPhantomhive

Awards
God, my brain hurts. I was excited over everything today...and now I just want to sleep and ignore Kingdom Hearts for a few forevers.

But yay for a game that may or may not be in between BBS and KH1.
Tell me about it. New trailers for FFvs, Type 0, and KH 3D, Little Big Planet 2 coming out today, and now this. And tomorrow it is going to be NA conference for the 3DS.>_<

Revolution

As Marluxia would say, "It's okay sweetie" XD

Later at Rehab:

Instructor: "Everyone this is Memory Master"

Everyone: "Hi Memory Master"

Memory Master: "Hi everyone. I'm here because i'm....addicted to a game series about a big shoe keyblade wielding, spiky haired kid going to a bunch of worlds based off of children's cartoons made by the walt disney coporation in order to protect a giant heart from a white haired pedophile"

Everyone: "Awwww!!!!"

Instructor: "Let's show Memory Master lots of love now everyone"

XD

Oh my god, I should sig. that. xD

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Omg, it wasn't just KH. Like FF13-2. What the fluff? SE DROPPED TOO MUCH ON ME TODAY.
13-2, BBSFM Secret Episode Ending, 3D information... I think I actually have a headache. XD
I don't blame you. I'm probably going to get off the site to avoid 3D spoilers, but I'm not going anywhere yet.

yeah, that is going to make a lot of people very unhappy, I loved XIII though.
lol this site is hard to leave, and apparently, according to Heartseams' kh blog, she watched the trailer for kh3-D and heard about the new world announced. LOL I might have to leave the internet to stay spoiler free.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So, a rough translation of what she said was that she was going to protect/save "them" which means Terra and Ven.
Oh Lycoris, you've made me so happy. XD
That sounds like foreshadowing.

Should be something related to Terra and Ventus..?
Yeah, i thought it suppose to have BBS FM trailer or i mistake it? lol
Yep!
Um, I thought BBS:FM didn't even come out until the 20th. o___O So I guess I don't really know what's going on with it.

yeah, that is going to make a lot of people very unhappy, I loved XIII though.
lol this site is hard to leave, and apparently, according to Heartseams' kh blog, she watched the trailer for kh3-D and heard about the new world announced. LOL I might have to leave the internet to stay spoiler free.
I'm so excited about it though! Fluff the haters. XD
Oh wow, HeartSeams was serious business about missing any news but I guess it's impossible? xD You're right, we have to leave the internet.
But then we don't know the release date so it is all a moot point. xD

Crystal

Silver Member
@ Taocha : Yeah, the game suppose to come out by 20th but... lol.. maybe they get the game earlier
So, a rough translation of what she said was that she was going to protect/save "them" which means Terra and Ven.

Oh yeah.. Aqua is always protective and cares for her friends ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back