• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com
I'm posting this here as well as http://forums.khinsider.com/handhel...ending-pretty-much-confirms-mystery-game.html as it relates to the future of the series as much as it does BBS. Also the BBS section is tucked away nicely.

But yeah won't type everything twice. http://forums.khinsider.com/handhel...ending-pretty-much-confirms-mystery-game.html

UPDATE: I've made a video archive where you can download this Secret Ending in better quality. Don't be put off by the embedded version, the downloadable one is much higher quality. It was just difficult getting that one on YouTube. But yeah, downloads: KH13.com - Birth by Sleep Final Mix cutscenes

BBSFM Secret Ending Part 1 on Vimeo
Untitled on Vimeo

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?p=786094BA8648CEA1[/video]

It says "Birth by Sleep -Volume Two-" at the end of this one.

Thanks go to KH13 for the video.

Last edited:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Damn it, right when I was going to leave the site..I see this.I hour until I leave this site for awhile.

Revolution

I'm just going to take a wild guess and say it has something to do with Xehanort opening the door in Radiant Garden.

Hmm....guess so.

What I don't get is why the hell does Nomura seem to think there is a need to make a game for this time period. We know what happens that is important. Let us move on.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
For some reasone I think that burst of darkness in the Dark Ream has to do with AX's experiments. It looks like darkness is pouring tinto the RoL?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
God, my brain hurts. I was excited over everything today...and now I just want to sleep and ignore Kingdom Hearts for a few forevers.

But yay for a game that may or may not be in between BBS and KH1.

Crystal

Silver Member
For some reasone I think that burst of darkness in the Dark Ream has to do with AX's experiments. It looks like darkness is pouring tinto the RoL?

That's make sense.
Will those apprentices' heartless appear in RoD too?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
OH MY GODDDD, WHY HAS SO MUCH AWESOME HAPPENED TODAY?
Honestly, there is so much I don't even know what to do with all of this.
Fcukkk, that was intense... I wonder if someone can sub that. D:
Thank you for these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back