• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hunchback World Announced: Imagined Music Themes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I would love if Sora and Quasimodo teamed up...that'd be awesome! :)
If I ever get my hands on the game when they're done, I'm showing it to my friend. It's a world I've been anticipating in the KH game. :) Not to mention she loves that movie. I do too. xD

It's also a new world to explore and I'm excited about that.

That'd be interesting as well along with Treasure Planet. They need to have Treasure Planet. xD

Then I should have my Toy Story World.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Then I should have my Toy Story World.

I concur with this as well. :)

I knew full well it was spelled wrong, just entirely too lazy give a damn. =/

Your welcome? xD

Also Claude Frollo as a villain would be pure genius! I hope they put him in and see what theme they play for him, if Sora/Riku/whoever gets to fight him! 8D

Ooh I love the musical compositions by the way, Blue Nocturne, it's really good! :)

Last edited:

micbeasty

accuatley i think it would be kinda dumb to just call it Notre dame why not the city of lights or something that way it'll sound far more interesting :)

Ryune

Blue.Nocturne, it is as though you have crawled inside my imagination and given me my deepest fantasy come true. I have dreamed about a KH Hunchback world with an epic Frollo's Heartless battle set to Hellfire for years, and you have given me something that, if not canon, I can always come back to and be happy about.

Thank you for making one of my dreams come true.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
finally a world with knight and gyspsi magic
it a good excuse kind of world to inlcude cameo knights of ff
cecil, onion knght, ramza
and i get to see esmerelda on of my fav kh girls

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Your compositions are unbelievable! Now I'll be disappointed when I play 3D and your pieces aren't playing ;-;

Now I wonder what other worlds they'll include. The possibilities are astounding

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow this is nice. I like it a lot. Still I can't believe we get Hunchback. This is so great! :D

sub6snoopy

Your compositions are unbelievable! Now I'll be disappointed when I play 3D and your pieces aren't playing ;-;

Now I wonder what other worlds they'll include. The possibilities are astounding

I agree. Disney has so many movies that seem perfect for KH. I also can't help but wonder if Square-Enix will use some of their games as worlds for it.

KingdomSealer2

These are awesome!!! Weird in some spots, but overall I can really picture these in the game. Especially Hellfire

Quick, make music for Princess and the Frog and put it up...NOW!!! lol

Yes please! I would love me some 'Friends on the Other Side' boss music.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Noooow
Here is a riddle
To guess if you can
Sing the Bells of Notre Dame...
Who is the monster
And who is the maaaaan?
Sing the bells, bells, bells, bells
Bells, bells, bells, bells,
Bells of No-tre....
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!(AAA-AAA-AAAH, AAA-AAA-AAAH, AAA-AAA-AAA-AAA-AAA-AAAAAAAAAH!)

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Hey all, sorry for being gone for awhile.

Square-Enix just announced that they will have the Hunchback of Notre Dame world in 3Ds (Dream Drop Distance), and I just happened to have wrote music of that imagined world. Kind of funny since I literally put up the videos a day before the announcement...
Maybe I'm psychic?

Here are the videos of them to pique all your imaginations for the game to come.

Hunchback World Field and Battle

Hellfire Boss Battle

Full Song Library (Other KH songs I have done in case you are interested.)

Wow I really like these a lot! They are so nice to hear. Great job! Anyways, can't wait to play that world. I'm sure it will be a nice world to explore. Something new. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back