• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(3D Trailer Spoilers I guess)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xVanitas

If you haven't watched the trailer for 3D yet, go, and come back.

Looks like Yen Sid didn't mean clones of Xehanort. Cause Riku is seen fighting Ansem SoD and Sora is fighting Xemnas. Discuss.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
I could only think of this possibility for it to happen:

Probably Sora and Riku are in some sort of virtual reality taking the Mark of Mastery Exam and one of their tests is to fight both ASoD and Xemnas to prove if they are worthy to be Masters. Like what we know, Sora and friends have already defeated Ansem SoD and Xemnas in KH1 and KH2. There's a very slim chance for them to return as separate beings, as what Yen Sid told Mickey in recoded's secret ending.

And probably a possible reason why Sora and Riku are wearing their KH1 attire instead of their KH2 clothes.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

Probably Sora and Riku are in some sort of virtual reality taking the Mark of Mastery Exam and one of their tests is to fight both ASoD and Xemnas to prove if they are worthy to be Masters. Like what we know, Sora and friends have already defeated Ansem SoD and Xemnas in KH1 and KH2. There's a very slim chance for them to return as separate beings, as what Yen Sid told Mickey in recoded's secret ending.

And probably a possible reason why Sora and Riku are wearing their KH1 attire instead of their KH2 clothes.

Yeah im thinking they are supposed to fight Ansem and Xemnas again to see if they can take on MX which is the whole of those two, like Yen Sid said, "Could they take on Xemnas and Ansem SoD at the same time" or something like that.

Chosenoneknuckles

I think Yen Sid is testing them both in their dreams personally.

The whole VR idea just seems way too much like Ansem the Wise in KH2, and the recent ReCoded, to be the helm this time. This looks way more surreal [and it, kinda, explains the old attire, as well as the title and old halves returning methinks].

The new worlds thing is anyone's guess though. Could just be a game design-related matter [i.e. not plot relevant], since we've gone through the same worlds countless times before.

jean1000695

Website
I think Yen Sid is testing them both in their dreams personally.

The whole VR idea just seems way too much like Ansem the Wise in KH2, and the recent ReCoded, to be the helm this time. This looks way more surreal [and it, kinda, explains the old attire, as well as the title and old halves returning methinks].

The new worlds thing is anyone's guess though. Could just be a game design-related matter [i.e. not plot relevant], since we've gone through the same worlds countless times before.

I was thinking if Yen Sid use magic to build a VR instead of the hologram used in KHII...

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Holy fluff that looked amazing. *Downloads in case video is taken down for copyright*

Well dream was almost a given to be part of the title.

New worlds could be testing grounds or simulations for the MoM exam.

D

dalmor01

Maybe it has to do with the sleep waking message in the video. He might be testing them in their minds instead of out in the real world. You can do alot more inside the world of the mind than you can in the real world.

Also, they just gave a clear view of one of the new worlds in the game. The Bell Tower Sora ran in and jumped out of was most likely the Bell Tower from the Hunch Back of Notre Dame. The balloons could represent the festival from the movie.

Also: "Could a single one of you be enough if what you faced was not a single one of him?" We don't know if by splitting off into heartless and Nobody gave Xehanort any new powers and abilities. Maybe he can summon both of them nowand they might have to face the three at once.

Last edited:

Jakek9

DAMNIT! I legitimately want the KH2 games in one EFFING game besides KH2. I'm getting sick of this Kh1 remake shizzz.
In all due respect, this looks really good. But I hope it's just a demo still with a title. Because otherwise I slightly dissapoint at the clothes. Because then it has to be involved with some new plot scheme.

I can't wait for it to come out, and I await for new trailers and scans.

jean1000695

Website
DAMNIT! I legitimately want the KH2 games in one EFFING game besides KH2. I'm getting sick of this Kh1 remake shizzz.
In all due respect, this looks really good. But I hope it's just a demo still with a title. Because otherwise I slightly dissapoint at the clothes. Because then it has to be involved with some new plot scheme.

I can't wait for it to come out, and I await for new trailers and scans.

They'll probably change to their KHII clothes as they go along, like growing? (Just an idea about it.)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Am I the only one excited for Notre Dame here, this is effing great!!!!! And also the Sora vs Xemnas and Riku vs XH thing is gonna be sweet. I just can't figure out how that works though lol

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards

^This, also am I the only one here who thinks 3D looks like a pinball game?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Trailer was beyond amazing. WOOT WOT for Notre Dame!!!! Damn this looks crazy!!!!! The title is kinda meh though lmao! I don't give a fluff!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
The presentation for Notre Dame world is really nice and creative. I could imagine those things popping out of the screen.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think they come to some place where Xemnas and Ansem should reunite or it's just the obvious:
A dream that is suppose to train and test them for the Master Exam

The presentation for Notre Dame world is really nice and creative. I could imagine those things popping out of the screen.

everyone say 3DS only make a much deeper depth and nothing actually comes out from the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back