• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hunchback World Announced: Imagined Music Themes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue.nocturne

Hey all, sorry for being gone for awhile.

Square-Enix just announced that they will have the Hunchback of Notre Dame world in 3Ds (Dream Drop Distance), and I just happened to have wrote music of that imagined world. Kind of funny since I literally put up the videos a day before the announcement...
Maybe I'm psychic?

Here are the videos of them to pique all your imaginations for the game to come.

Hunchback World Field and Battle

Hellfire Boss Battle

Full Song Library (Other KH songs I have done in case you are interested.)

Last edited:

micbeasty

AWESOME! did you her them announce any other worlds yets! ohhh and did they give any world names?

Awards
I like them, but the second one sounds like a general boss battle theme, not a field battle theme. It's still good though.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I love the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
I can just imagine Sora helping Kawazimoto to see the beauty within...or some crap like that.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Yes. Yes....YES

I was thinking about this world a couple of days ago. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Beautiful new atmosphere to try out.

But I know it's not going to live up to my expectations and will probably just be a more-boring version of Twilight Town, but hopefully not.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
Watched the movie on TV several weeks back. Didn't expect them to use this world so soon.

And about the music for the world field and battle, it suits the world perfectly. I could imagine Sora having to rush for time traveling from one place to another. The boss music could need a little speed up though.

Food for thought: Anyone wanna guess what the Hunchback of Notre Dame's world name will be in the actual game? Notre Dame like what it is named in the movie?

Cheaken

Awards
Watched the movie on TV several weeks back. Didn't expect them to use this world so soon.

And about the music for the world field and battle, it suits the world perfectly. I could imagine Sora having to rush for time traveling from one place to another. The boss music could need a little speed up though.

Food for thought: Anyone wanna guess what the Hunchback of Notre Dame's world name will be in the actual game? Notre Dame like what it is named in the movie?
It most likely will be called Notre Dame. :)

riku911

Sora V The Judge w/ his 3 gargoyles in control, sounds like a kick ass boss battle : D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
All it takes is new Disney worlds to get me interested in KH games again.
Like, seriously, watching the trailer I was all like "oh my god is that Notre Dame??" :D

And those music themes are really good.
Now they need Pocahontas.

YoshiAngemon

I still remember years ago, during a summer program. It was raining out, and our counselors took me and a lot of kids to see Hunchback of Notre Dame, back when it was in the theaters. Good times.

sub6snoopy

Hey all, sorry for being gone for awhile.

Square-Enix just announced that they will have the Hunchback of Notre Dame world in 3Ds (Dream Drop Distance), and I just happened to have wrote music of that imagined world. Kind of funny since I literally put up the videos a day before the announcement...
Maybe I'm psychic?

Here are the videos of them to pique all your imaginations for the game to come.

Hunchback World Field and Battle

Hellfire Boss Battle

Full Song Library (Other KH songs I have done in case you are interested.)

I Love the music! It sounds perfect. I'm so excited that they are using Notre Dame!

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
Hey, now those were epic O.O. There were times (in the Boss battle one) were I nearly heard a lil bit of Fate of the Unknown. And those pauses, kinda ruined the moment due to silence if there were a little bit of sound in those moements of silence it would've kept me in the moment of battle. I love the Field and Battle music though :p

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I knew they were gonna use Notre Dame! I watched hellfire on youtube just last night! lol Awesome!!!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I really love your compositions. They have a Final Fantasy feel to them.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I love the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
I can just imagine Sora helping Kawazimoto to see the beauty within...or some crap like that.

I would love if Sora and Quasimodo teamed up...that'd be awesome! :)
If I ever get my hands on the game when they're done, I'm showing it to my friend. It's a world I've been anticipating in the KH game. :) Not to mention she loves that movie. I do too. xD

It's also a new world to explore and I'm excited about that.

Now they need Pocahontas.

That'd be interesting as well along with Treasure Planet. They need to have Treasure Planet. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back