• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I feared and now dislike about ReCoded... (Somewhat spoilers, though nothing major)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

Back before ReCoded was released here, I had a fear that beause the game was orginally made for the cell phone in mini sequences, that the game would get annoying because Square wouldn't fix that for an actual title game.

Sadly, they didn't.

Don't get me wrong because I love the game. However, it's annoying that they didn't take a bit of time to make it flow and not seem like you just pasted all the different releases together.

Take the Traverse Town > Wonderland example. When you beat the bug in Traverse Town, it shows Sora sealing the Keyhole then that world was ended. Now, if I remember right, that was the end of a mini episode for the cell phone Coded. The cutscene before Wonderland would have taken place in the next episode. Instead now, however, it just cuts to the cutscene and then Jiminy is like "OH look! Sora's in a new world now!"

I know it might not be important to some, but it just annoys me.

Revolution

If they had taken maybe a month or two more to at least make it less choppy, I would have been fine with that. BBS and Re:Coded were already much closer then most of the other games in the series, so a bit more of a wait would have been A OK to me

Radar

Bronze Member
I didn't play it, but I am curious as to what the cutscenes are like. When it just shows the different charecters talking in bubbles on different sides. And they just change the look on their faces. I think that is kinda lame.

Revolution

I didn't play it, but I am curious as to what the cutscenes are like. When it just shows the different charecters talking in bubbles on different sides. And they just change the look on their faces. I think that is kinda lame.

It really is. I mean, there are some scenes with actual voicing, but Mickey's seems off a bit and Sora in KH1 with that deep voice...

Digidude111

It really is. I mean, there are some scenes with actual voicing, but Mickey's seems off a bit and Sora in KH1 with that deep voice...

i honestly like mickey's new voice, and honestly don't care about the fact that HOS'current voice is on kh1 sora's mouth (in fact its much more fitting considerin sora's 14/15, i never liked sora's voice in kh1 that much and the fact that kh1 sora with kh2 sora's voice practically means that sora went through puberty in between kh1 and com IMO)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've gotten over the KH2 voice on KH1!Sora. And yeah, the choppiness of the game does get irritating, but I ignore it for the most part as well. I never expect great flow from any ported game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back