• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many Save Files does RE: Coded have? (There are no spoilers, i just had to add the prefix.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I want to know, how many Save Files does Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded have? I have not yet gotten the game but i'm just wondering how many files it will have, for family and friends to have a file and play. So can someone please tell me how many files it will have? Thanks for reading this everyone, sorry for wasting your time.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I want to know, how many Save Files does Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded have? I have not yet gotten the game but i'm just wondering how many files it will have, for family and friends to have a file and play. So can someone please tell me how many files it will have? Thanks for reading this everyone, sorry for wasting your time.

It has only two save files.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It has 2 save files, but you can replay the story of any world you want at any time after you beat said world once. You can also replay most boss battles, or you can simply choose the 3rd option and free roam around the worlds doing side quest.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Thanks for telling me. My brother is going to be PISSED!

ChrisP

I am a little confused on that. Re:Coded has 2 save files (and so does Days I believe?) but all the others have like 99 save files...

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I am a little confused on that. Re:Coded has 2 save files (and so does Days I believe?) but all the others have like 99 save files...

Re:coded, CoM, and Days all have 2 Save Files, because the memory is limited in the game cards.
The PS2 Installments all have 99 listed, but I doubt you could fit that many saves on a PS2 memory card.
And BBS has as many as you want, only limited by your memory stick, because PSP does that.

ChrisP

All the Nintendo KH games (Ones for the GBA/DS..etc) only have 2 or 3 save files. Does that mean KH3D will only have a few save files?

Sony has a lot of damn memory in their games haha

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
All the Nintendo KH games (Ones for the GBA/DS..etc) only have 2 or 3 save files. Does that mean KH3D will only have a few save files?

Sony has a lot of damn memory in their games haha

No its just cause the DS doesnt have enough space for that many saves since the games take up so much data but im 100% sure the 3DS will have enough for more than just 2 or 3 save files since its way more powerful than the DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back