• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBSFM Secret Episode scan.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I guess I'm the only wishing this is a new badass baddie with serious pink eye?

Tatsu

Nomura supposedly wants a KH4 and possibly a 5. Perhaps this is the main baddie that will appear in KH4 and 5. I can imagine Aqua fighting it but he being way too powerful for her to destroy. Quite possibly he defeats her and forces her to remain in the Dark realm as torture. Afterall if it is a demonic entity it needs a hell to torture its victims.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
-appears- Hmm. Couldn't be the first heartless to be ever created. MX spawned heartless back then to screw with Ven remember? I think it's just a manifestation of the dark realm. Hm..

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Then who is KH's version of God...wait a second....*Looks at 358/2 Days secret report* Xigbar says KH was rejecting Xemnas...in order for something to reject someone it has to have a will of it's own.....*Thinks* OMG KH has a will of it's own!!!! This red eye dark thingy is KH Satan and KH is KH god....and Sora is KH Jesus!!!!!! :O XD

Lol'd pretty hard at this one. But yeah, I think it's definitely an evil separate from MX and Maleficent. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being the final boss of KH3.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
-appears- Hmm. Couldn't be the first heartless to be ever created. MX spawned heartless back then to screw with Ven remember? I think it's just a manifestation of the dark realm. Hm..

when you say spawn you mean summoned right?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I wonder what the red eyes are... maybe someone/something new? =O

Also, LOVING Aqua wielding Eraqus' Keyblade. Really hope we can find out its official name in this Secret Episode...

BTW, I'm trying to remember; can I play BBS:FM on an English PSP? I remember hearing something about that and my dad's about to go to Japan for a trip and I might ask him if he'd be willing to get that for me.

bigbadcloud

yes psp games has no region lock on them so yes you can play it on a NA psp oh by the way Preparing order im jeting mine in a few days that is what it says on play asia

Crystal

Silver Member
I just agree that Unversed has red eyes lol
And I know that unversed is disappeared

WhinyAcademic

Awards
I was wondering what Aqua did with Eraqus' Keyblade. So I think that this new episode covers her encounters in the Realm of Darkness before or possibly after a separation from Ansem the Wise.

That new enemy is haunting... I think it's quite possible that Red Eyes is neither Heartless or Nobody - something else. Something else that will be explored and revealed in 3D and KHIII. Just like Xemnas in KHFM and Lingering Sentiment in BbS. Heck, this Red-eyes could be the TRUE "omen boss" of Birth by Sleep... a new model, not another Organization cloak or reuse/repaint of Keyblade armour or Sora clone... this is what I've been waiting for (and unfortunately been whining about, sorry KH fans!)...

Can't wait!!! Two more days and it all comes out!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I was wondering what Aqua did with Eraqus' Keyblade. So I think that this new episode covers her encounters in the Realm of Darkness before or possibly after a separation from Ansem the Wise.

That new enemy is haunting... I think it's quite possible that Red Eyes is neither Heartless or Nobody - something else. Something else that will be explored and revealed in 3D and KHIII. Just like Xemnas in KHFM and Lingering Sentiment in BbS. Heck, this Red-eyes could be the TRUE "omen boss" of Birth by Sleep... a new model, not another Organization cloak or reuse/repaint of Keyblade armour or Sora clone... this is what I've been waiting for (and unfortunately been whining about, sorry KH fans!)...

Can't wait!!! Two more days and it all comes out!

2 more days? Don't you mean 4? This is the 16th an doesn't BBSFM come out on the 20th?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's definitely not an Unversed.
While Unversed have red eyes, they're always shaped in one form of emotion...yet these eyes aren't.

I certainly hope it is not just Ansem SoD or Chernabog...something new and fresh wouldn't be so bad.
Who knows?
Maybe this is the original wielder of the Kingdom Key D?
Or it is really Chaos...the over-villain to which even Xehanort will be tame...lol.

UltimaJackpot

2 more days? Don't you mean 4? This is the 16th an doesn't BBSFM come out on the 20th?

Yeah, it's about 4 days, although when you take into account how every PSP game under the sun seems to get leaked early, it might be even earlier.

That being said, I'm hoping the red eyed being doesn't have anything to do with (Master) Xehanort or anything. It'd be weird to have a whole game revolving around Xehanort's motives/origins only for all of it to be thrown out the window because he was being manipulated by some unseen, even more evil force. I'm guessing it's either something that'll become important in future titles, or just a huge epic boss just for the sake of the Secret Episode having a boss at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back