• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion may be half of Vanitas!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterSierra

I was playing Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep when I thought of this.
Ok so we all should know that Roxas is Ven's body right. Same shape and size,looks and all.
Anyway Roxas is a half heart nobody not really a pure nobody so the other half of Ven's heart could be Xion. Xion has all of Ven's memories. They all have a keyblade.
Roxas+Xion=Ven
Keyblade+Keyblade=X-blade
Ven+X-blade=?????????????????????????​

Last edited:

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Ok so we all should know that Roxas is Ven's body right. Same shape and size,looks and all.
Anyway Roxas is a half heart nobody not really a pure nobody so the other half of Ven's heart could be Xion. Xion has all of Ven's memories. They all have a keyblade.
Roxas+Xion=Ven
Keyblade+Keyblade=X-blade
Ven+X-blade=?????????????????????????​

Roxas isn't Ven's body. He's Ven's heart in Sora's body.

Crystal

Silver Member
not all of them but enough. ...............................................................................................................

Because you say all of Ven's memories, so i reply not all of his memories.
What do you mean by the "enough"?

MasterSierra

I have been told that xion has all memories but I think some. I just posted that so that I could see if that was true or not.

MasterSierra

really? .................................................................................... i have been told different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back