• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBSFM Secret Episode scan.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Then who is KH's version of God...wait a second....*Looks at 358/2 Days secret report* Xigbar says KH was rejecting Xemnas...in order for something to reject someone it has to have a will of it's own.....*Thinks* OMG KH has a will of it's own!!!! This red eye dark thingy is KH Satan and KH is KH god....and Sora is KH Jesus!!!!!! :O XD

Would that make the Xehanort's Jews...?
I'd kick Nomura in his racist face.

Crystal

Silver Member
If it was Ansem SoD, it will be interesting for the secret episode.
Luckily is not about Mickey meets Aqua only..

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I have come up with some speculations on who this mysterious 'red eyed' entity....

It could either be that this thing is:
1. The 'very first' Heartless that was born, hence the red eyes.
2. The ruler of the RoD that sees everything and control every kind of Heartless that has existed.
3. The 'true enemy' of the KH series, waiting to enter the RoL once Xehanort Saga has ended.
4. A being, whose sole purpose is to open KH (a rip off of Persona 3 FES final boss, Erebus?)
5. The Heartless of the 'true enemy'.

Last edited:

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
No, not the Guardian! Please not! No, that can not be the Guardian - but on everything else I completely agree with you - read yourself after KHIII, kids:

Yen Sid to Sora: Master Xehanort wasn't the one who was evil, but just possessed by an evil spirit.

Sora: WTF?!

Yeah, that'd be amusing - and it'd be the only good reason to continue the whole KH series - if not... then it surely makes no senses anymore...

I don't really find it much of a strech, actually. However, I'd rather think that the Guardian was controling MX because MX failed to create the X-Blade. Thus, this dark being is actually Xehanort, and the original person Eraqus knew isn't named Xehanort. After all, Xehanort does have the anagram "Another".

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That red-eyed "thing" looks really tough and epic.
Who knows...maybe this really is the true main villain of Kingdom Hearts.

Some possibilities:

-the physical manifestation of the RoD.
-the world of Chaos (the big bad ship from KH I)
-this is the Kingdom Hearts-incarnation of Chaos, the ultimate evil.
-Kingdom Hearts is the ultimate light...maybe this is the dark counterpart to KH.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
omg omg omg
an undeveloped foRM of ansem SoD
THAT BE EPIC

Crystal

Silver Member
That red-eyed "thing" looks really tough and epic.
Who knows...maybe this really is the true main villain of Kingdom Hearts.

Some possibilities:

-the physical manifestation of the RoD.
-the world of Chaos (the big bad ship from KH I)
-this is the Kingdom Hearts-incarnation of Chaos, the ultimate evil.
-Kingdom Hearts is the ultimate light...maybe this is the dark counterpart to KH.

What Big Bad Ship you mean? xD

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I have come up with some speculations on who this mysterious 'red eyed' entity....

It could either be that this thing is:
1. The 'very first' Heartless that was born, hence the red eyes.
2. The ruler of the RoD that sees everything and control every kind of Heartless that has existed.
3. The 'true enemy' of the KH series, waiting to enter the RoL once Xehanort Saga has ended.
4. A being, whose sole purpose is to open KH (a rip off of Persona 3 FES final boss, Erebus?)
5. The Heartless of the 'true enemy'.
All of which I was hoping would be Chernabog. Nomura there wasn't a freaking need to create yet another new character here! God I wish I could slap him sometimes.

Oblivionite

i think the secret ending is pointless if it does not give us anything new about the upcoming kingdom hearts games, like kingdom hearts 3D and kingdom hearts 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back