• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBSFM Secret Episode scan.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The RoD seems to have more to it than just heartless and lack of night-lights. Whatever that thing is I hope it is epic!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Damn...I gotta say that red eyed thing just fascinates me to no end. Wow, just wow. What is that thing? Is it...is this thing intellegent? Wow, I wonder if this thing is the next main villain of the series?

theheroofdarknes

Website
theheroofdarkness.deviantart.com
so, there indeed exists a Obscura Pollentia in the KH Universe (= Dark Force) - at least something else than the Heartless - could this mean indeed a new enemy? Or maybe it is the Essence of Darkness that controls everything, including the madness of MX? Or is it...?

Well, at least this really looks epic...

MandoKeyMaster

so, there indeed exists a Obscura Pollentia in the KH Universe (= Dark Force) - at least something else than the Heartless - could this mean indeed a new enemy? Or maybe it is the Essence of Darkness that controls everything, including the madness of MX? Or is it...?

Well, at least this really looks epic...

Nah, that's just the Makuta stalking Aqua lol. You know how that guy is, always having a plan to take over the universe and unleashing hell onto the world.

Pkmnmaster0603

You know, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were Xemnas, Ansem, AntiSora or, of course, Master Xehanort. But, it could be just another twist to the story like adding Master Eraqus' nobody or heartless. Remember? He had his heart released just before the Keyblade Graveyard... Or just another annoying MX heartless or nobody (since he DID have a strong heart, but not necessarily a good one....) Ahh! Too many theories! -_-

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ansem SOD while he's searching for the DtD is my best bet.
Or maybe it's something that deals with MF.

theheroofdarknes

Website
Nah, that's just the Makuta stalking Aqua lol. You know how that guy is, always having a plan to take over the universe and unleashing hell onto the world.

Yes, that is what I meant - but it is an interesting thought after all, also compared to that what I'm working at the moment. The Nexuses, Pullum Palentia and so on and so on...

I know that it's bullshit what I'm doing, but at least there's also some smaller through behind it - Pullum Palentia, the Essence of Darkness or the Nexuses - beings born within two combined hearts within a body, acting as host to hold the hearts together, and once unleashed creating them as new enemies...

Once the Xehanort Saga ends, we could continue with the darkness itself - at least with a being of pure darkness like Vanitas, but less human appearance, that's at least the only reason what could push on the series besides Braig's madness maybe (at least the only thing that makes most sense besides the Disney Villains "maybe") - at least, it is the final comment I made for my own fanthing, and then I'm going on serious, again.

Kongxu

Ansem SOD seems to cliche in my opinion. I see where the idea comes from as this is set before Apprentice Xehanort goes all ''DARHKNESS MUAHAHAH'' maybe a spin of this idea might be that this is AFTER Ansem Sod has been defeated and this is the heartless remains waiting for Xemnas' ass kicking to go POOF back into full Mr Baldynort. You have to remember that Aqua is in the RoD through CoM and KH2 also, she hasn't moved. Hohoho so many ideas and theories ready to come spilling from KHI's fanbase!

1+1=FISHXD

what do you guys think the requierments would be to unlock the secret episode?get all the Xehanort reports like in bbs or something way different which i doubt

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
OMG. Awesome!!!!!!!
Man the Red eyes are scaring me........I so can't wait to see.

bigbadcloud

the red eyes is the true form of the Guardian that terranort was trying to get rid of what if that guarden was the true bad guy from the begaing controlng every thing and just if and posable he could be Guarding Kingdom hearts aqua got to close so it attacked her and just if that thing created all the pure blood heartless live vanitas created the unversed this red eye ghost the looks after the ROD could he be the one that took control of Master X and turned him mad with power and if so why has he not shown up to portect the forms of Master X is that thing what gave Xemnas and MF the power to weald the Etheral Blades lets find out on the Next Ep of BIRTH BY SLEEP!!!!!

theheroofdarknes

Website
the red eyes is the true form of the Guardian that terranort was trying to get rid of what if that guarden was the true bad guy from the begaing controlng every thing and just if and posable he could be Guarding Kingdom hearts aqua got to close so it attacked her and just if that thing created all the pure blood heartless live vanitas created the unversed this red eye ghost the looks after the ROD could he be the one that took control of Master X and turned him mad with power and if so why has he not shown up to portect the forms of Master X is that thing what gave Xemnas and MF the power to weald the Etheral Blades lets find out on the Next Ep of BIRTH BY SLEEP!!!!!

No, not the Guardian! Please not! No, that can not be the Guardian - but on everything else I completely agree with you - read yourself after KHIII, kids:

Yen Sid to Sora: Master Xehanort wasn't the one who was evil, but just possessed by an evil spirit.

Sora: WTF?!

Yeah, that'd be amusing - and it'd be the only good reason to continue the whole KH series - if not... then it surely makes no senses anymore...

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
the red eyes is the true form of the Guardian that terranort was trying to get rid of what if that guarden was the true bad guy from the begaing controlng every thing and just if and posable he could be Guarding Kingdom hearts.

1. Spell check. It works.

2. MX wasn't trying to get rig of his Guardian (why would he?) he was trying to get rid of Terra.

3. What the heck are you talking about?

Tatsu

The creature with red eyes looks really creepy. It could be KH's version of Satan.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The creature with red eyes looks really creepy. It could be KH's version of Satan.

Then who is KH's version of God...wait a second....*Looks at 358/2 Days secret report* Xigbar says KH was rejecting Xemnas...in order for something to reject someone it has to have a will of it's own.....*Thinks* OMG KH has a will of it's own!!!! This red eye dark thingy is KH Satan and KH is KH god....and Sora is KH Jesus!!!!!! :O XD

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
I can picture it out being a manifestation of the Realm of Darkness itself like other people said. That, or maybe another form of Vanitas. After all, he was made of pure darkness right? And unversed have red eyes.
It may be another form of Ansem SoD too tough.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
It is...darkness itself.

lol jk But seriously I think it is something native to RoD and was there since the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back