• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

• Thread starter Deleted member 87467
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 87467

so, I got recoded (im sorta dissapointed) and im in Agrabah. When do I get to go to the Avatar sector and what does it do?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
so, I got recoded (im sorta dissapointed) and im in Agrabah. When do I get to go to the Avatar sector and what does it do?

D: Noooo, don't be disappointed. Agrabah fails. I HATE AGRABAH.

Anyways, you need to use Tag mode before you can use the Avatar Sector. It is a mingle mode so you'll have to wait some time for other people or "Special Avatars" (in-game avatars that randomly appear)

I've been in tag mode for two hours now and gained ten levels.

D

Deleted member 87467

o ok thx guys! I cant believe im saying this but....I think Recoded is worse than days

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
o ok thx guys! I cant believe im saying this but....I think Recoded is worse than days

I'm actually finding this game to be quite enjoyable, a litter better than BBS tbh :/ the worlds feel much more..lively.

D

Deleted member 87467

I'm actually finding this game to be quite enjoyable, a litter better than BBS tbh :/ the worlds feel much more..lively.

oh wow, BBS is my favorite kh so far... O and btw im just getting a screen with clouds on it in tag mode..no avatars

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Worse than Days? Idk how you can say that. Days was so repetitive and boring. No life because you couldn't interact with the World characters...and everyday it was a mission. Go fight heartless. Go investigate and collect hearts. Go collect hearts and find Xion. Go collect hearts. Go collect hearts and investigate. Go investigate. VACATION. Go collect hearts. Go fight the big Heartless. Find Xion.

This game is hella fun for the fact you don't do the same thing every world. The gameplay is amazing (though I wish the commands had worked a bit how they did in BBS)

And there are NCPs! Not that many, but they are there and you get to do quests!

same here, I've been waiting like 5 minutes.

oh wow, BBS is my favorite kh so far... O and btw im just getting a screen with clouds on it in tag mode..no avatars

It doesn't happen instantly. I'm going to take it that you haven't played TWEWY before.

Anyways, you have to leave it in tag mode for at least an hour to get more than five Avatars.

D

Deleted member 87467

Worse than Days? Idk how you can say that. Days was so repetitive and boring. No life because you couldn't interact with the World characters...and everyday it was a mission. Go fight heartless. Go investigate and collect hearts. Go collect hearts and find Xion. Go collect hearts. Go collect hearts and investigate. Go investigate. VACATION. Go collect hearts. Go fight the big Heartless. Find Xion.

This game is hella fun for the fact you don't do the same thing every world. The gameplay is amazing (though I wish the commands had worked a bit how they did in BBS)

And there are NCPs! Not that many, but they are there and you get to do quests!

It doesn't happen instantly. I'm going to take it that you haven't played TWEWY before.

Anyways, you have to leave it in tag mode for at least an hour to get more than five Avatars.

ahhhh ok thank u. I geuss I shouldn't judge recoded now since im only in Agrabah. I really like the 2d platforming phase in Traverse Town and that but after a while the turn based style in OC bored me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
same here, I've been waiting like 5 minutes.

ahhhh ok thank u. I geuss I shouldn't judge recoded now since im only in Agrabah. I really like the 2d platforming phase in Traverse Town and that but after a while the turn based style in OC bored me.

It got a bit boring, but I got bored because I kept dying by Cerberus. Ugh. It is a lot more fun when you have better commands and more slots.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, only go in tag mode when you are busy with other things and aren't playing the game. Trust me, the process goes faster that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back