• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leeroy Jenkins VS. Serious Hamster: Battle of the Memes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Serious Hamster struck the first blow, it's gaze paralyzed Leeroy, unable to move, Leeroy tried to yell but couldn't. But then, when about to strike the final blow, Serious Hamster saw something in the background: GIFSoup
It was a Mudkip, it was distracting enough for Leeroy to free himself, but then:

Now for other people's input, AKA, think of what happens next.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Now for other people's input, AKA, think of what happens next.
Something uplifting and inspirational that will be forever remembered as a shining beacon of quality and imagination amongst a stagnant sea of the uninspired and the uninteresting.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Something uplifting and inspirational that will be forever remembered as a shining beacon of quality and imagination amongst a stagnant sea of the uninspired and the uninteresting.

I don't know what you just said but now i like you more, even though i might have just gotten insulted. And i am quite intelligent and full of reasoning ability, in-case you ever need a new Moderator.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't know what you just said but now i like you more, even though i might have just gotten insulted. And i am quite intelligent and full of reasoning ability, in-case you ever need a new Moderator.
Okay you can stop pandering for a position and get back to doing whatever it is you were.
Was this intended to be a battle with you fighting another member? Or is it just you on your own posting an unfolding battle?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Okay you can stop pandering for a position and get back to doing whatever it is you were.
Was this intended to be a battle with you fighting another member? Or is it just you on your own posting an unfolding battle?

Twas' a battle with a member that decides to compete my fine sir. If this is not how it works than i apologize.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Twas' a battle with a member that decides to compete my fine sir. If this is not how it works than i apologize.
No, that's fine, but you hadn't directly stated this was an open battle for others to join in on.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
sounds good enough.

The mudkip turns into a huge dragon and starts breathing fire!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
And the fire turns into Reel Big Fish! And Leeroy Jenkins does his famous battle cry! The Dynamic Looking Hamster and notices that the skies of the Keyblade Graveyard change, they show the almighty MFJ! And he shows them his famous move; FYA!

1christ-middle-finger.jpg

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
And then a giant cookie comes down and crushes everyone.

Well, I guess that's just how the 'cookie' crumbles.

Heh.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
And milk spills on the cookie and drowns everyone.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
did someone just say hamster

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back