• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded English Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Re: coded English Secret Ending

Well this is certainly more confusing... Yet interesting at the same time ^_^

Darkrider S

>< SO they were just multiple xehanorts after all... Isn't it Preety Obvious what happened to Terra o_0 seriously i mean sora fought his LS and Anyone else think that Mickeys voice sounds deeper? And If they know of Aqua's whereabouts.... then shouldn't they know about Terra? She ended up in the RoD tryign to save Terra... DOn't see how else they would know that unless they discovered the room of Awakening with Aqua's Armour..

Darkrider S

Yep. It takes a bit of work to get up to (and re-fight) Ice Colossus, Rock Titan and Behemoth, though.

You fight Ice Colossus in Re:coded???... is it a Proper one this time? the BBS one Dissapointed me =/

Edit:
check back a page. I posted a link to the video of the Jap Re:Coded where Sora and gang fight it

edit: also, please don't double post. Use the edit button
'

Sorry, didn't know how to DOuble quote till just now ><

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

check back a page. I posted a link to the video of the Jap Re:Coded where Sora and gang fight it

edit: also, please don't double post. Use the edit button

captain

Bronze Member

This video makes me miss Wayne Allwine

Awards

Guys, the whole "multiple Xehanorts" thing has nothing to do with the Replica program.

We were surprised when Yen Sid said, “Supposing Xehanort isn’t alone?”

Nomura: If you look back in the past titles, weren’t you always fighting some form of Xehanort? As Ansem, as Xemnas, and as Master Xehanort, his form is different in each time and there is a reason why he appears differently each time. Don’t you suppose that it’s going to influence the future?

Basically he's saying here that Xehanort was comprised of multiple hearts, in multiple vessels, and so on and so forth. So the route he took is going to influence how he's restored. Ordinarily, all that is involved for the restoration of the whole being is the heart in a heartless and the body/soul from a Nobody. But Xehanort has his original body, Terra's body, his heart, Terra's heart, and Eraqus' heart. We also have to take into consideration how Braig and Isa factor into this.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

This video makes me miss Wayne Allwine

I agree Bret Iwan makes Willa Holland and Jason Dohring sound like Orson Welles and Marlon Brando. His acting stands out as really bad when in same scene he's with Corey Burton one of the greatest Voice Actors of all time .

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Guys, the whole "multiple Xehanorts" thing has nothing to do with the Replica program.

Basically he's saying here that Xehanort was comprised of multiple hearts, in multiple vessels, and so on and so forth. So the route he took is going to influence how he's restored. Ordinarily, all that is involved for the restoration of the whole being is the heart in a heartless and the body/soul from a Nobody. But Xehanort has his original body, Terra's body, his heart, Terra's heart, and Eraqus' heart. We also have to take into consideration how Braig and Isa factor into this.

So basically since Xehanort was comprised of multiple hearts and bodies, when he reforms it wont just be one body and heart coming together, but multiple hearts and bodies coming together? That may have been confusing but basicaly what I mean is:

MX's heart and body come together = MX
Terra's heart and body come together with influence from MX = Terranort
Eraqus' heart and body come together with influence from MX = Eraqusnort?
And Braig and Isa will make some kind of combination with MX influence = some forms of Xehanort?

Sorry if I misunderstood.

Or perhaps you mean that Terra's body which housed 3 hearts will in fact split into 3 parts (3 seperate bodies) one for each heart. This causes these 3 beings to all be influenced by MX. and then of course we have MX in his original body. And then perhaps when Braig and Isa return they will be under MX's control?

Wow, this is all getting interesting

Heart Flow 3

wat does yen sid mean in this quote??? (time) 1:53-2:00 i want to kno so bad KH3 is goin to be EPIC MARK OF MASTERY!

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

wat does yen sid mean in this quote??? (time) 1:53-2:00 i want to kno so bad KH3 is goin to be EPIC MARK OF MASTERY!

Would either Sora, Riku, or Mickey by themselves be enough to take on multiple Xehanorts/cohorts

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Heads beginning to hurt to understand this yet what I don't understand is why Isa and Braig are a factor in this? Both nobodies were defeated by Sora so wouldn't there heartless be running around unless they were destroy wouldn't they then turn back into there original selves?

But I do get what your saying for the master xehanort thing. Yet what do you mean Eraqus heart? Didn't he vanish into light why would he be influenced by MX? If he's gone?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

He's saying that if they had to face multiple Xehanorts all at the same time, that just one of them would not be enough to handle it. So Yen Sid has to make Sora and Riku Masters just as Mickey is, that way they will be able to handle multiple forms of Xehanort. So basically Xehanort has returned but in multiple forms.

Now I wonder, Yen Sid seemed to hint that Sora, Riku and Mickey will be the ones to face Xehanort. that's 3 keyblade wielders, and since Sora and Riku are taking the mark of mastery exam in KH3D, I wonder if the "3" in "KH3D" may refer to the 3 keyblade masters destined to face Xehanort, Sora Riku and Mickey?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

So then what would the D stand for and is it the official name now?

Heart Flow 3

He's saying that if they had to face multiple Xehanorts all at the same time, that just one of them would not be enough to handle it. So Yen Sid has to make Sora and Riku Masters just as Mickey is, that way they will be able to handle multiple forms of Xehanort. So basically Xehanort has returned but in multiple forms.

Now I wonder, Yen Sid seemed to hint that Sora, Riku and Mickey will be the ones to face Xehanort. that's 3 keyblade wielders, and since Sora and Riku are taking the mark of mastery exam in KH3D, I wonder if the "3" in "KH3D" may refer to the 3 keyblade masters destined to face Xehanort, Sora Riku and Mickey?

But wait he said the heartless xeharnot an the nobody xeharnort will come back as ONE whole so how would xeharnort come back in multiple forms???? confused here

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

So then what would the D stand for and is it the official name now?

No, KH3D is not the official title. However the "3D" is somehow connected to the true title, so the "3" has some importance.

But wait he said the heartless xeharnot an the nobody xeharnort will come back as ONE whole so how would xeharnort come back in multiple forms???? confused here

Yeah but think about it, in BBS MX's heart possesed Terra's body. And in the secret ending it was said Eraqus' heart is inside of Terra's. So Terranort was housing 3 hearts at the time. And then you have the fact that MX through Xemnas made connections of Saix and Braig (Who will most likely return as Isa and Braig since they are important characters and there heartless may have been killed) and XH possesed Riku in KH1. So all of this means when Xehanort becomes whole, it may not just be 1 heart and 1 body coming together to make 1 whole being but multiple hearts and bodies coming together to make multiple whole beings and since all of these hearts and bodies were connected to or possesed by MX at some point then this means all these combinations of whole beings could all be MX in a way. Meaning multiple Xehanorts.

Heart Flow 3

No, KH3D is not the official title. However the "3D" is somehow connected to the true title, so the "3" has some importance.

Yeah but think about it, in BBS MX's heart possesed Terra's body. And in the secret ending it was said Eraqus' heart is inside of Terra's. So Terranort was housing 3 hearts at the time. And then you have the fact that MX through Xemnas made connections of Saix and Braig (Who will most likely return as Isa and Braig since they are important characters and there heartless may have been killed) and XH possesed Riku in KH1. So all of this means when Xehanort becomes whole, it may not just be 1 heart and 1 body coming together to make 1 whole being but multiple hearts and bodies coming together to make multiple whole beings and since all of these hearts and bodies were connected to or possesed by MX at some point then this means all these combinations of whole beings could all be MX in a way. Meaning multiple Xehanorts.

:)0......WOW thanks so much wow kh3 is goin to be the most epic game i play wow so the end all comes together right from the begining wow im so geeked for this now but of course i think aqua,ventus,terra, mickey,eraqus, sora, riku, kairi are all gonna fight together at the end cant wait aye who knos yen sid might be an undercover keyblade master we'll jus have to wait an see Kingdom Hearts 3 on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back