• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Didn't Mickey...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

I wasn't sure if this should go in Spoilers or not, so I put it here just in case.

In the Secret Ending to Re Coded, Mikey and Yen Sid are discussing that they most likely know where Ven's heart is, and imply that they know that Aqua is in the RoD.

Now, Mickey says that, "We have to save all three of them."

...Three?

For those who have seen the Recoded Final Cutscene, it reveals that Sora will save Axel, Roxas, Xion, Namine, Terra, Ven and Aqua.

Now, why is it that Mickey says only three if they have to eventually save seven people?

I may be looking into this too much.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
But you have to consider that "Oh, well. You guys don't mean as much to us. We only want to save TAV right now. Bye!"

Well mickey knows about Roxas and the whole deal with him with him being Sora's nobody so whatever is going on there is more internal. For TAV it's literally search and rescue. Top priority in my opinion.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
In the Secret Ending to Re Coded, Mikey and Yen Sid are discussing that they most likely know where Ven's heart is, and imply that they know that Aqua is in the RoD.

Now, Mickey says that, "We have to save all three of them."

...Three?

For those who have seen the Recoded Final Cutscene, it reveals that Sora will save Axel, Roxas, Xion, Namine, Terra, Ven and Aqua.

Now, why is it that Mickey says only three if they have to eventually save seven people?

I may be looking into this too much.

You are looking too much into it.

When Mickey is talking to Yen Sid he is only mentioning Terra, Ven, and Aqua.

ChrisP

Yeah, TAV are probably the most important ones to rescue first since they actually need to be rescued. I don't see how Sora can save Roxas though since Roxas is part of Sora?

KeybladeKid1127

Well I believe the explanation of "mending hurt" of Roxas, Axel, Namine and Xion will be explained at a later time.
Since I think all there hurt is already mended. Xion is gone (with sora or whatever) Roxas and Namine are back with Sora and Kairi and judging from the way KH2 ended we can assume they are fine. And Axel died happy a death protecting Sora aka Roxas. Now unless Norm has more story to these other four character (god help us) then I think Sora already fixed their hurt.

Now Pertaining to Terra, Aqua, and Ven I think Mickey really only knows about TAV. Everyone forgot about Xion after she died. He knows Roxas and Namine returned to there Heartless (Sora and Kairi) and Axel well he probably just thinks he died an honorable death.

But TAV all three of them are still suffering. Terra is still fighitng for control of his body with MX. Aqua is lost in RoD and Ven's heart is damaged and his body is still hidden in CO and Aqua is the only one who knows where it is. As of now TAV are the only ones that are still hurting to ours and Mickey's knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back