• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question about ds.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theaquaman

i have the first ds that ever came out... does that mean that when i get recoded i wont experience the graphics as good as the present dsi addition? 358/2 days was fine, but the graphics in recoded look amazing!

ChrisP

The DSi has better graphics/brightness so I would think it would look a little different, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
You'll be fine. Unless Re:Coded is a DSi exclusive game (which it clearly isn't), then you'll have no such problems. The only issue is the brightness setting that was previously mentioned.

What do I mean by DSi exclusive? It's kind of like how certain games, Pokemon Gold/Silver, were only playable on the Game Boy Color as opposed to the original Game Boy.

Last edited:

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
You'll be fine. Unless Re:Coded is a DSi exclusive game (which it clearly isn't), then you'll have no such problems. The only issue is that the brightness setting that was previously mentioned.

What do I mean by DSi exclusive? It's kind of like how certain games, Pokemon Gold/Silver, were only playable on the Game Boy Color as opposed to the original Game Boy.

Although, except for downloadable games, (DSiWare) there are no DSi exclusive games. If it is a DS, it will play a DS game.

Axel's girl1312

you should be fine. like they said if it doesn't say "made for dsi" you'll be fine on that part. and yes there are games mad only for the dsi. like that dumb iCarly game. anyway your ds graphics may suck but hell you've still got the game.

ChrisP

Yeah, the brightness is better and the graphics do look a bit improved.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
does dsi really have better graphics?

Apparently, but I wouldn't go around buying a brand new DS right now when the 3DS is being released in just a few short months which has the ability to play all previous DS games

ChrisP

Apparently, but I wouldn't go around buying a brand new DS right now when the 3DS is being released in just a few short months which has the ability to play all previous DS games

Definitely. Its coming out in March I believe and I'm pretty sure it would be worth it since you can get all the 3DS games and the regular DS games while only paying about 100 more bucks. If you pay for a DSi now and you want 3DS games, its more worth it to wait until the 3DS is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back