• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS Gameplay footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
>_> So short. But great find and definitely better than nothing!

1+1=FISHXD

honesty i started laughing when i only saw like 12 seconds game play footage of kindom hearts i honestly feel sorry for the people who actually saw the interview just to see that but hey something better than nothing = ) i wonder how long its goanna take till the 3ds and kingdom hearts 3ds will be released in north america?

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
To all the people saying that the gameplay is robotic/odd or whatever, how can you not recognise that Sora is attacking as he did in KH1? The attacks he uses against the heartless are identical to the ones in KH1. Which then brings up another question. How could you not recognise that, temporarily, they are using the KH1 engine and building up on it, and obviously it is in its very early stages?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Looks pretty good so far, in terms of graphics and stuff. Nothing really new came from this, but oh well. Almost all of those games look really well on the new system, as opposed to the regular DS. I wish they could put in a graphics boost for regular DS games when you played them on the 3DS ;_;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
<3 3DS
Anyone else on 3DSForums.com?
Anyways, do you guys seriously think this is gameplay footage or is Nomura still trying to trick us with the whole "demo" thing?

"Demo" just means a tech demo showing off the graphic capabilities of the 3DS. I do hope you've seen the last tech demos SE has done in the past...like the N64-FFVII Tech Demo...or the PS2-FFVIII tech demo. Or the PS3-FFVII tech demo? -sigh- At least this is the actual time they made their tech demo with the intention to make a game from it.

honesty i started laughing when i only saw like 12 seconds game play footage of kindom hearts i honestly feel sorry for the people who actually saw the interview just to see that but hey something better than nothing = ) i wonder how long its goanna take till the 3ds and kingdom hearts 3ds will be released in north america?

Not gameplay. 3DS probably near Summer-Fall in NA. KH3D will come out some time later...though there are now rumors of it becoming a launch game.

Looks pretty good so far, in terms of graphics and stuff. Nothing really new came from this, but oh well. Almost all of those games look really well on the new system, as opposed to the regular DS. I wish they could put in a graphics boost for regular DS games when you played them on the 3DS ;_;

;_; Right? But that would require retooling of the games unless you want pixel-y and grainy images. ):

They even got the KH1 sizes right... where the Shadow Heartless are almost as big as Sora >.>

Well, this is Nomura's love child. Sora's feet have to be correct or something will be horribly wrong.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
They even got the KH1 sizes right... where the Shadow Heartless are almost as big as Sora >.>

There seems to be more to 3D then I thought. I thought it was just a costume change for Sora and Riku, but they're actually younger. Their height, clothing, everything has been altered to their KH1 appearance. Did anyone else notice that, in the artwork, Riku's sword has not become the way to dawn yet too? I think we may be seeing some kind of time travel or at least something makes Riku and Sora think they have, like virtual reality or something.

If it is real time travel, I think we may have an answer for where the MF came from and why there are all new worlds. Maybe Sora and Riku's bouncing around in time created some kind of disturbance resulting in the MF. Also, in order to avoid their past selves, they must travel to and train on worlds that they have never been to in order to avoid running into their selves. And if there's one thing I've learned from my years of Sci-Fi dorkiness... never meet your past self and never EVER touch yourself... and by "yourself" I mean the past version of you.

I shall make no judgment of what you do in private...

Digidude111

mindblown. the 3D wasnt even on and the graphics still looked slicker than the psps. im definitley getting this. cant wait to see the trailer.

Walkway

Not gameplay. 3DS probably near Summer-Fall in NA. KH3D will come out some time later...though there are now rumors of it becoming a launch game.

Actually it'll be in NA and Europe in March.

Also, the chances of Kingdom Hearts 3D being a launch game are zero. One month really isn't ample time to finish the game, I'd say.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Actually it'll be in NA and Europe in March.

Also, the chances of Kingdom Hearts 3D being a launch game are zero. One month really isn't ample time to finish the game, I'd say.

Yeah, I was wondering where that rumor originated....I'd consider the game released quickly if the Japs receive it come winter (December 2011-February 2012) to tell you the truth. It's not impossible, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. I just want VersusXIII to be released so KHIII can at least begin development. =/

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If it's from the E3 trailer, then it's pretty much all recycled assets because they hadn't started development yet.

vnnk

This might be sad but seeing the Nobody's in this is the main aspect of me getting this game now <3 well and the story. Would love some new Nobody Design's <3

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Nice. It's looks like 3D will be a pretty good game then....
And the graphics look great too.

Inyshina

Yeah, I was wondering where that rumor originated....I'd consider the game released quickly if the Japs receive it come winter (December 2011-February 2012) to tell you the truth. It's not impossible, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. I just want VersusXIII to be released so KHIII can at least begin development. =/

The 3DS comes out in Japan on February 26th, with KH3D slated for a fall release. The 3DS comes out in America in March, the official date hasn't been stated yet but it's been confirmed over and over by Nintendo that it's going to be released in America in March.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
that asnt gameplay it was part of a cutsceane i ont think well get that until the 18th

The 3DS comes out in Japan on February 26th, with KH3D slated for a fall release. The 3DS comes out in America in March, the official date hasn't been stated yet but it's been confirmed over and over by Nintendo that it's going to be released in America in March.

wait fall i thought it was summer nomura sai that at e3 when did you here fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back