• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Event Thingy Starts tonight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyKing

Clip contents: At the beginning Sora and Riku are looking at the ocean on Destiny Islands, when suddenly, some kind of light comes out of Riku's body and he collapses. In the next instant Riku disappears. Sora runs all over the island calling his name, gliding around to search for him. The scene changes, and Sora is sitting on the island's Paopu tree, seeming like he's dozing or sleeping. The scenes of Traverse Town and the fights that happen there, which were shown at E3, are not shown. The 3D really seems three dimensional, it's amazing! Even the clip looked a lot better than videos on the current hardware. The 3D feels more like it extends deep into the image, rather than jumping out at you. I thought, I want to play KH 3D soon.

Now I'm almost sure the 3D in "Kingdom Hearts 3D "stands for 3 dreamers or something like that being Sora one of them...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Now I'm almost sure the 3D in "Kingdom Hearts 3D "stands for 3 dreamers or something like that being Sora one of them...

riku being the other an the new character were suppose to grow with being the last and the crucial part making this new game so important , yes this has been my theory for a while too i guess we will fin out soon

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wouldn't expect a new world. If anything, we might get a world IF they have it in the trailer, however, I think that if they had a trailer it wouldn't have a new world because then some people might not know what movie it is from, or they might want to release the worlds at a later date. I would stay optimistic for the title, I'm not saying no, but it is a possibility.

The first BBS trailer at TGS07 had 5 worlds, 3 of them new (Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, and Dwarf Woodlands) and everyone guessed them right off the bat. The other world was Olympus Coliseum, Destiny Islands, and Keyblade Graveyard (People called it sunset horizon or wasteland back then since it had no official name)

So don't be surprised if we get new worlds at the Square Enix event for KH3D.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, this is pretty cool. I didn't expect much KH for the 3DS event but what they've shown has hyped me up a bit more for the Square Enix 1st Production Department Premiere and what they'll show there. :D
But jeeze, SE is so fluffing sneaky by how they're showing the videos. It's no wonder that no one is able to record anything.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Square Enix really loves making scenes of people falling. XD Anyway, that screenshot of Sora looks very nice with the sparkles.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
well all main games have some sort of fall into station of awakening whic is in all important games ,..... i wonder if riku will get one

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Wow :eek: 3DS Graphics are Better than I thought! :D It's HD is on par with a PS3 no?
The resolution isn't even as good as a PSP. Screenshots are "bullshots", rendered at a higher res than the system is capable of. Square's ben doing that for a long time.

Darkrider S

Square Enix really loves making scenes of people falling. XD Anyway, that screenshot of Sora looks very nice with the sparkles.
Omg... I just realized that o.o. same goes for seom FF games... Square should try fallign of a building and see how it feels xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well in about 2 hours the second day of this even will start, so everyone check the stream and maybe we'll get the KH3D trailer tonight!!!!!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Well in about 2 hours the second day of this even will start, so everyone check the stream and maybe we'll get the KH3D trailer tonight!!!!!
its like 700 how can the second day start in the same day ?????

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
its like 700 how can the second day start in the same day ?????

7.00 PM for you, I assume thats what you mean?

In Japan right now, it is 9:11 AM on Sunday the 9th of January so they are in their second day

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The first BBS trailer at TGS07 had 5 worlds, 3 of them new (Castle Of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, and Dwarf Woodlands) and everyone guessed them right off the bat. The other world was Olympus Coliseum, Destiny Islands, and Keyblade Graveyard (People called it sunset horizon or wasteland back then since it had no official name)

So don't be surprised if we get new worlds at the Square Enix event for KH3D.

I think SE's reason for having 3 new worlds which happened to be the princesses was on purpose so that people would understand that the game took place well before KH1 did because the worlds were gone by that time. For KH3D, unless it takes place before a certain timeline, I don't know how people would pick up on the worlds, not to mention also that there are not many extremely recognizable Disney worlds left that haven't been in KH before (hopefully Pixar will make an appearance???). Still, lets stay optimistic on the worlds and hope they release at least some xP

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think SE's reason for having 3 new worlds which happened to be the princesses was on purpose so that people would understand that the game took place well before KH1 did because the worlds were gone by that time. For KH3D, unless it takes place before a certain timeline, I don't know how people would pick up on the worlds, not to mention also that there are not many extremely recognizable Disney worlds left that haven't been in KH before (hopefully Pixar will make an appearance???). Still, lets stay optimistic on the worlds and hope they release at least some xP

Don't forget that when/if they show the worlds, they can also shpw the characters like how Ven was shown at the castle when Cinderella arrived and Maleficent was seen with Terra

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Don't forget that when/if they show the worlds, they can also shpw the characters like how Ven was shown at the castle when Cinderella arrived and Maleficent was seen with Terra

True, true. Now it's just a matter of which worlds will they pick, and which fans will be satisfied/dissapointed.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
True, true. Now it's just a matter of which worlds will they pick, and which fans will be satisfied/dissapointed.

I can tell you now, if they pick:
Toy Story
Jungle Book
PatF
Tangled(doubtful... really doubtful for this game)
The Sword in the Stone
Treasure Planet
Most people would be incredibly satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back