• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Event Thingy Starts tonight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i don't know if they will put the trailer to us to see...even if they put the trailer on the internet i supose its the same from Kingdom Hearts 3D Demo, the one shown when Nintendo 3DS was presented, maybe some more images, but i don't have my hopes up

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I'm kinda hoping for the E3 trailer, seeing as it was never released to the public. Apart from that, not much. Aside from the game's actual name, that would be useful information.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
A big Nomura speech, all the while we get our hopes, and our middle finger, up.

Last edited:

Tidus14

it starts tonight, or its already begun? i dunt know because time district.

anyway. i hope for kh 3ds trailer. <3 and gameplay, most of all.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm kinda hoping for the E3 trailer, seeing as it was never released to the public. Apart from that, not much. Aside from the game's actual name, that would be useful information.

I don't really want the E3 Trailer, it revealed next to nothing about the game. I want to see some worlds and actually footage from the game.

I thought KH3D WAS its official name... o_O

Well you're pretty late to the party huh? Nomura said way back in summer 2010 KH3D was just a placeholder name for the real title and that "3D" was somehow connected to the real title.

A big Nomura speech, all the while we get our hopes, and our middle finger, up.

It's already been confirmed we're going to get a trailer at this event.

it starts tonight, or its already begun? i dunt know because time district.

anyway. i hope for kh 3ds trailer. <3 and gameplay, most of all.

Well for America it would be tonight because Japan is like 12 hours ahead of us. So probably something like 9pm eastern time I would say.

Radar

Bronze Member
Damn. Didnt even know it started allready. Allright! Time for some news, a nice trailer, and who knows maybe Nomura will say something about the real title.

My hopes are up, and im keeping my middle finger down for now...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Wow KH3D trailer? that wasn't expected. (for me anyway)

If it's the NYC event I was thinking of going since I can be there in like an hour and 20 mins tops (walking through the train stations and stuff) but it's snowing now and the roads will be crazy. (i live in Jersey right across the GW Bridge and a drive there by car or by bus is hassle, snow will only make it more of a pain)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
No it's an event in Japan. I added the link to it in the opening thread. It looks like there will be a live stream of stuff but I don't know how that all works.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Wow KH3D trailer? that wasn't expected. (for me anyway)

If it's the NYC event I was thinking of going since I can be there in like an hour and 20 mins tops (walking through the train stations and stuff) but it's snowing now and the roads will be crazy. (i live in Jersey right across the GW Bridge and a drive there by car or by bus is hassle, snow will only make it more of a pain)

No it isn't the NYC thing for Re:Coded, that is this Sunday and most likely the streets will be packed with snow because of today, so I live fairly close to the city so I will go because they will be giving out "exclusive posters" (probably coverart), and you get to take a photo in front of a green screen which will become a KH background, but that thing is for Re:Coded not this event they are talking about.

The event this topic is about is in Japan and we will be getting more news for games that won't reach the US for like years lol

Relix

A traveler
Awards
No it isn't the NYC thing for Re:Coded, that is this Sunday and most likely the streets will be packed with snow because of today, so I live fairly close to the city so I will go because they will be giving out "exclusive posters" (probably coverart), and you get to take a photo in front of a green screen which will become a KH background, but that thing is for Re:Coded not this event they are talking about.

The event this topic is about is in Japan and we will be getting more news for games that won't reach the US for like years lol

oh lol yeah i followed the link. so...we're gonna have to be all over the japanese websites then?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I updated with another link to a live stream I believe will be showing the videos for games at the event.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
This entire thread makes me sad. If I weren't in college, I'd most likely get the system launch day.

DanX

I'm thinking a 1 minute trailer with a little gameplay and some of that e3 2010 trailer oh well we'll see :)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Bloggers seem to speak in Spanish on Ustream but they say in like 7 minutes the stream will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back