• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep - Unplayable Worlds (slight spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I do hope nobody posted it yet, but I found this neat little video here today on YouTube:

It's not too exciting for those who have already completed and know all the cutscenes, but it does have some really juicy bits going for it. It explores Destiny Islands' Town quite a bit for example.

The commentary is in German, slightly annoying and nothing important really.

Anyways, enjoy.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Every time when the guy goes "Ok uhm" for some reason I think he's about to speak english xD

Edit: RoD looks depressing as fluff. at 8:16 he goes "whoa f*ck!" lol gotta love 'dem germens

Last edited:

State

Awards
This is making me think that these areas will be playable in the extended secret episode.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I really wish destiny islands and the town were playable.

And I also think it's funny that the Castle of Dreams song is playing in the realm of darkness

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i don't get why include worlds when they aren't getting used in the current game
then they talk about the UMD not having much space -_-

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
lol the commentary was ridiculous, but entertaining. the destiny islands town looks so good ;_;

Spikeyroxas

What was that sort of jungle/ruins world? When he was in the armor. Reminded me of...the jungle book

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The commentary was funny though. the Fairy godmother worries me now...why is Bibidi Bobidi Boo playin in the Realm of Darkness?... Skepticism: I has it.

Crystal

Silver Member
Hoping Destiny Island will be playable in Final Mix.
The Room of Awakening looks nice xD

Megavoltage

Awards
That unfinished Realm of Darkness bit will surly be used in Aqua's secret episode. Just add Heartless to fight and cut scenes with whatever mystery character she's espoused to meet and it's ready to go.

I really want Destiny Island to be an explorable world in Final Mix with Unversed to battle and treasure chests to find. I was sad that after a quick cinema you left and couldn't come back.

Stars

リク
RoD is playable in Secret Episode and I hope Destiny Island too.. It will be interesting on what will happen in DI.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
If they do decide to put the Dark Realm in BBS FM, they should totally keep the Castle of Dreams music. It just fits it so much doesn't it?

Crystal

Silver Member
If they do decide to put the Dark Realm in BBS FM, they should totally keep the Castle of Dreams music. It just fits it so much doesn't it?

You mean Dark Realm fits Castle of Dream's music o.o?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
This game was probably meant to explore so much stuff but was slashed at the end. we already know the realm of darkness will be up in the Final mx, i wonder if that'll be it. (probably will)

that's pretty fluffin creepy, don't you think? If I was there being attacked by heartless and Castle of Dreams music was playing throughout, I'd be an emotional traumatic train wreck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back