• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any idea if there is going to be a Strategy Guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
KH Re:Coded is 8 days away!...
and there is no word of a strategy guide? Did I miss an announcement of there not being one by Brady Games? I just can't believe that there would be one and no one know anything about it. I hope there is one.
but yea so, anyone know anything?

Kamichamadude

I hope theres a strat guide I just got the 1st and 2nd and days because all i had was BBS's and Com's

Birthday Thunder

Obviously there is going to be a strategy guide forRe:Coded. Every other KH game in existence has had a strategy guide. Why would this game be different?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There will be one. It just hasn't been "announced". Really, there are 8 more days and I have yet to see a commercial for the game on TV. I don't expect there to be a game guide announcement at all. But you can be darn sure when you visit the game store in a week or two, it will be sitting on the shelf.

Kamichamadude

I asked one of my friends at gamestop (employee) and they couldnt find one in the system.
But I suppose they could just not have it in there yet?
Why would they wait so long to put it in the system though as with BBS's it was available for pre:eek:rder when I preordered the game in July...
Again I hope there will be but at this rate I kinda doubt it...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I kind of forgot about Re:coded.
Wow. I'm a crappy fan.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah Re:COM didn't have one, which made me mad cause I really wanted it to have a strategy guide. I hope Re:Coded has one though.

ChrisP

I hope it has a strategy guide. I really don't see why not when almost all of the others have one (Except Re: CoM)

I kind of forgot about Re:coded.
Wow. I'm a crappy fan.

I wouldn't feel too bad since Re: Coded was sort of low-key and I rarely saw it advertised or on gaming sites.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Even Days got one, and Days is the most under-appreciated Kingdom Hearts game in existence.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah I think it's gonna get one, but it won't be hyped up for or something. You'll probably just see it on the shelf in your local game store.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
There should be one. But like it's been said, it'll probably just be at the store... and not really mentioned until you're buying the game.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
In my opinion, Re:CoM should've had a guidebook. Even though many things are the same as the original, there were enough extras and differences to warrant one (Riku's Card Duel system, the new Unlockable cards, Marluxia 3rd form...Need I go on?). Still, it's kinda late for that now, and seeing as it's a remake of the GBA CoM, I can understand.

HOWEVER, I will not understand if no Re:coded guide comes out. It's a brand new game to the US, and has so many differences from the original cellphone game (Which was only released in Japan) that it's not even funny. It may not be as hyped about as BBS was, but it should still get a guidebook. Hopefully we'll get it soon.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think Re:Coded is more comparable with Days rather than Re:CoM. plus the whole, now its international and the original was just for japan, thing.
What keeps bugging me is 1) I was able to fricken Pre-Order the guide to BbS, and this one isnt in the system. and 2) GameStop usually has like a buy the guide at the same time as the game discount. sooo that would usually involve the ability of a guide.
It just doesn't look too good for us i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back