• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS3 (J)RPG suggestions...anyone here can help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Hi people, Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year...

Okay now to the topic. What the title says...I'd like some (J)RPGs PS3 suggestions...anyone here can help me?

I want the game to be something similar to FFXIII and White Knight Chronicles. If you have any suggestions then by all means write it here.

Thanks for your time.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Well, there's:

Nier
Demons Souls (not really "J" in the typical sense)
Resonance of Fate
The Last Remnant
Eternal Sonata
Star Ocean 4 International
Tales of Generica

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Really, if you're looking for any type of RPG (or a challenging game, or you just own a PS3) this is definitely worth a look at.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Well, there's:

Nier
Resonance of Fate
The Last Remnant
Eternal Sonata
Star Ocean 4 International
Tales of Generica

Oh thanks a lot Sham...i heard good things for Eternal Sonata and Tales of Generica.

Demon Soul's: I have it already so i'm okay there(Fantastic game)

Resonance of fate: I know about it but i was kinda worried about the battle system being too complicated and difficult but if you suggest it then i will check it out for sure.

I''ll be sure to check some youtube vids to see how each game looks and plays.

EDIT: Completely agree with you Orion.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
speaking of which, i've heard of dragon origins but nothing about it whatsoever
how much is it now usually, and how good is it? and of course what's the game about/like

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
speaking of which, i've heard of dragon origins but nothing about it whatsoever
how much is it now usually, and how good is it? and of course what's the game about/like
Couldn't tell you how much it is but the Definitive Edition is a good deal. Comes with Origins and Awakening as well as all the available DLC on the discs.

Dragon Age is pretty much an action RPG (still dice rolls though :C) where you take on the role of the Warden. You can choose from being a human, a dwarf or an elf from there you can your traditional fantasy classes and what specific origin you want. Almost every choice you makes affects and shapes the world of Fereldan. The writing is fantastic and the characters are well defined but the depth and breadth of the choice is what makes the game for me. The possible variance in each time you play the game is amazing.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
LOL well all the good RPGs are listed. Keep on the look out for CATHERINE, its a new JRPG from Atlus, and the creators of Persona!! Which is the best game series ever :)

Awards
If you like strategy games such as Final Fantasy Tactics then it may be in your interest to check out Disgaea 3

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
highly recommend 3d dot game heroes if that counts
it's actually nothing like fft once you get past moving characters around on a grid

^
1x1td.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back