• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gapppy newyh wrwrs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
jonhyy stroogses thread SUJX (i rdidnt' even rhead it bwtw) so i wanted to maek a nweh thread becuae i'm cooelrerrrrrrrr

HPPY NESR yhears asshowles

yeah

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
517vh2.jpg

suu4o6.jpg

2chkkmx.jpg

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
★;5389093 said:
oh shit i think ken's hammered

Captain Obvious, we send our gratitude as we are all witless dung beetles under thee.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ive drunken wine and I'm cool. My friend is tripping though! HAPPY NEW YEARS YOU RANDOM PEOPLE. bout to fall asleep in the arms if my best friend while watching a movie, with a munchkin kickin my head.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm allowed to have a hobby too

;)

Ive drunken wine and I'm cool. My friend is tripping though! HAPPY NEW YEARS YOU RANDOM PEOPLE. bout to fall asleep in the arms if my best friend while watching a movie, with a munchkin kickin my head.

Idk, you normally type with perfect grammar and spelling from my observations and you never use Caps outside of FI.

It could be you already stated you've drunken some wine but you seems a little tipsy

Awards
I think I had about half a bottle of Jagermeister (literally, straight out of the bottle) and I was around ten shots of vodka when I finally lost it.

you fcuking lightweight

Back