• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the explanation for Org. 13 and their elemental powers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xammag

Is there a reason they can be scientists in life and suddenly just gain these abilities by having their hearts taken away? Is it because these are things they were attached to in life?

Lavender13

it probably some sort of trait they had when they were somebodies. like Lea had frisbees that had fire design on it. and isa having a moon sweater

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
In quite some fantasy games characters are either "born" under a specific element or have exceptionally close affinities to one or more elements due to their nature/personality.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I would have to assume the reason is magic. That usually explains everything. hope I helped! oh wait...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We know members II-V, (likely VII), VIII, XIII and (the not really) XIV all had weapons derived from ones they carried or used in their former lives. It's likely some attribute of their former lives caused the to possess their elements upon their rebirth.

Lingering Night

It's always possible that they did have those abilities. I mean, Braig showed he had his powers prior to becoming a nobody. I mean, we've seen nothing that proves otherwise. Until we actually see them in combat, we can't be sure as to their abilities. Since we never actually see the fight with Lea, we really don't know how that went. Perhaps he used em, perhaps he didn't since it was just a play fight, he didn't have at all, or he didn't develop them until later, prior to falling into darkness and becoming a nobody.

Crystal

Silver Member
Some of the Organization's member having their weapon because it is from the time when they are normal human.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Another thing to consider is that all the Organization members are based on a job class from the Final Fantasy series. Just one example would be Larxene. I believe she is based on either the ninja or the thief. Ninjas and thieves in final fantasy specialize in knives, daggers, and throwing weapons. They also tend to be good at black magic. On the other hand, I am still wondering why Xemnas didn't use a keyblade since he is Xehanort's nobody. He is a special nobody though, so I guess the rules don't apply to him.

Crystal

Silver Member
On the other hand, I am still wondering why Xemnas didn't use a keyblade since he is Xehanort's nobody. He is a special nobody though, so I guess the rules don't apply to him.

If i'm not mistaken, he choose not to wield a keyblade.

Crystal

Silver Member
But you left out the crucial deatil of POSSIBLE. ^.^
Anyways the elemental powers is probably just powers based of their past life.

xD
By the way,what keyblade does Xehanort had?
Master Eraqus keyblade is with Aqua.
Terra's keyblade is with LS.
MX keyblade is dissappear after he stab himself.
Is it possible he use Aqua's keyblade which in Chamber of Sleep? xD

Stars

リク
xD

Maybe, don't know if he still remember how to weild it.
That's how he open World's Heart?

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
xD

MX still had the keyblade after he took Terra's body. I think he lost it when he lost his memories. And Only Aqua knows about the Chamber of Sleep, unless MX is extremely cunning and it was his plan all along for the Chamber of Sleep to be made.

Stars

リク
MX still had the keyblade after he took Terra's body. I think he lost it when he lost his memories. And Only Aqua knows about the Chamber of Sleep, unless MX is extremely cunning and it was his plan all along for the Chamber of Sleep to be made.

Er... Do you mean only Aqua knew where is Chamber of Awakening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back