• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on How Xehanort Became A Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yeah, that doesn't show how Ansem SoD physically changed Riku's structure or age..
It actually shows nothing of the sort

Ansem SOD LITERALLY changed how old the body was. The body's actual height doubled. Everything about it transformed. Once he possessed the body, Ansem SOD was in Riku's body from that point forward, even in the End of the World.

Unless you think Ansem looks just like Riku, then you should be able to understand that Ansem completely changed the body's structure and age. The body went from resembling a young white boy to a fully grown dark-skinned and very muscular man.

riku.jpg

images

All I'm saying is that there's a big difference in appearance, and Ansem SOD molded the body to fit his appearance, thus changing its age and structure.

lol..I thought is Riku grown up xD

We're talking KH1 when he was still a young boy.

Last edited:

Zyrax

Is he a keyblade master? Nope.

Well, this master title is a thing we still do not know what it actually means. I for myself understood it like "if you are strong enough, went through a lot etc. you reached the level of a master and will bear the title as a master from now on". And considering the things Sora had done I would treat him as a "Master". In addition Terra (/Lingering Sentiment) gave him this title after their fight. If this fight was canon or not or even the meating, does not matter. It shows that Sora is on a master-like level.

yomitchymitch

Ansem SOD LITERALLY changed how old the body was. The body's actual height doubled. Everything about it transformed. Once he possessed the body, Ansem SOD was in Riku's body from that point forward, even in the End of the World.

Hows about Riku's body=/=Ansem SoD's body.
Just saying,
Ansem took over Riku, then Riku fought back. Then the two were seperated.
Sora fought Ansem SoD. Sora didn't fight Ansem SoD while he inhabited Riku's body.

Just sayin..
I don't follow whatever the f@#$ You're saying.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Wait a minute, I misread your first post, sorry.

If you're implying that XH had his own body other than Riku's, well then no. His body is called Xemnas. :p

Separated as in XH kicking Riku's heart out of his own body; XH needed his body to gain his human manifestation.

Sora fought Ansem SoD. Sora didn't fight Ansem SoD while he inhabited Riku's body.
All fights with XH involved XH in Riku's body.

yomitchymitch

Wait a minute, I misread your first post, sorry.

If you're implying that XH had his own body other than Riku's, well then no. His body is called Xemnas. :p

Separated as in XH kicking Riku's heart out of his own body; XH needed his body to gain his human manifestation.

All fights with XH involved XH in Riku's body.

Then how was Riku in the Realm of Darkness, in his own body, before and during the fight XH.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Then how was Riku in the Realm of Darkness, in his own body, before and during the fight XH.
That was probably the body his heart was projecting, like how Sora had a fake body of sorts when he created Roxas.

That, and Nomura confirmed that Riku's heart left his body when he was clarifying that Riku didn't create a nobody.

yomitchymitch

That was probably the body his heart was projecting, like how Sora had a fake body of sorts when he created Roxas.

That, and Nomura confirmed that Riku's heart left his body when he was clarifying that Riku didn't create a nobody.

But a heart can't push a door closed, a person can.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Just saying,

Just sayin..
I don't follow whatever the f@#$ You're saying.

What? When did they separate? o_O

Yeah Riku tried to fight back, but he failed.

The whole reason Ansem needed to possess Riku was to have a stable physical form. That's why he was always shown to be hunched over in a brown cloak before that. I don't think he even HAD a humanoid form.

yomitchymitch

I guess I kinda understand what you guys are saying. But I just never thought of XH, being in Riku's body the whole time.
And although some of your arguments do make some sense. I'm just too thick headed to believe them.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Come to think of it, there are tons of mysteries just in KH1 alone. How DID he kick Riku's heart out?
XH could open the doors to the hearts of worlds, meaning he still had that "hidden keyblade" that Xehanort had when he opened up HB's door. I bet that hidden keyblade helped him kick out Riku's heart. Question is, how come he was successful in doing it, whereas MX screwed up when he tried?

I guess I kinda understand what you guys are saying. But I just never thought of XH, being in Riku's body the whole time.
And although some of your arguments do make some sense. I'm just too thick headed to believe them.
Don't sweat, KH barely makes any sense to begin with. :)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
XH could open the doors to the hearts of worlds, meaning he still had that "hidden keyblade" that Xehanort had when he opened up HB's door. I bet that hidden keyblade helped him kick out Riku's heart. Question is, how come he was successful in doing it, whereas MX screwed up when he tried?

Don't sweat, KH barely makes any sense to begin with. :)

Good points.

Yeah, I've noticed how little sense this series makes.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Interesting thoery, you have here. you popping these out like a drop of a hat now. :)

haha I just keep analyzing this stuff and thinking of things.

Of course I have a feeling this may not be true. I mean, Terra basically said in the secret ending that he was willing to lose control of his heart, so that may have actually happened.

Lavender13

i'm not so sure waht to think of your theory, you made a few assumptions, and some of it doesn't make sense. why would he stab himself again to release his hearts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back