• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Castle Oblivion & OXIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
In BBS Last Episode, Eraqus said that when Land of Departure already being locked, it will transform into Castle Oblivion and with its element is oblivion for those who come into this castle.

But in COM, when Marluxia's team entering in Castle Oblivion for their mission (Xion and Roxas too), why didn't they lost their memories because of the castle effect? (An how could they doing such a things like created illusion places from Sora memories? Does Eraqus imagine about this before?)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The castle wasn't the thing erasing memories.
Namine was the one erasing Sora's and Co.'s memories.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It was Nami who was making Sora lose his memories, not the castle. When Eraqus said that, I think he meant it in a more "this castle is a labryinth" kind of way, instead of a memory way. The fact that the Castle works with cards and its wall can create the illusion of the worlds the memories take place in is something that the Castle does though (meaning, it has nothing to do with the Org or Nami)

Crystal

Silver Member
Castle Oblivion itself didn't makes someone lose memories.
I think is Namine who modify or lose Sora's memories.
But i don't know why she do that xD

kingofgame981

Awards
OK.
It was Nami who was making Sora lose his memories, not the castle. When Eraqus said that, I think he meant it in a more "this castle is a labryinth" kind of way, instead of a memory way. The fact that the Castle works with cards and its wall can create the illusion of the worlds the memories take place in is something that the Castle does though (meaning, it has nothing to do with the Org or Nami)
Looks like Aqua made through of this easily, not bother any cards or stuff...
Castle Oblivion itself didn't makes someone lose memories.
I think is Namine who modify or lose Sora's memories.
But i don't know why she do that xD

I think the OXIII made her doing that.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
As Eraqus says, only Aqua wouldn't be lost to oblivion as she knows the castle's secrets.

And to be fair, we didn't watch her do anything inside the actual castle, so we don't know if she did use cards or not. History shows she probably would though as when the castle reappears in Re:Coded, it still uses cards despite no one's memories being tampered with

Crystal

Silver Member

Because Aqua knows the structure of Castle Oblivion.
Like HeartSeams said, we don't know whether she using cards or not.

I think the OXIII made her doing that.

I thought OrgXIII's plan to go to CO is to search for Room of Awakening?

kingofgame981

Awards
As Eraqus says, only Aqua wouldn't be lost to oblivion as she knows the castle's secrets.

And to be fair, we didn't watch her do anything inside the actual castle, so we don't know if she did use cards or not. History shows she probably would though as when the castle reappears in Re:Coded, it still uses cards despite no one's memories being tampered with

Thinking more about this crazy my head up...

(lol the sign.)

Does it?

Radar

Bronze Member
Because Aqua knows the structure of Castle Oblivion.
Like HeartSeams said, we don't know whether she using cards or not.

And to probably mess around with their replica project. Xemnas did like to experiment..(or should I say Vexen)

State

Awards
Just makes you wonder what Marluxia and everyone else experienced when ascending through the castle, seeing as how Marluxia and his cohorts always had a meeting, I presume, in the highest floor, which I think was floor 13 or 14.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
They didn't experience anything, really. It's not like Castle Oblivion makes you crazy.

State

Awards
They didn't experience anything, really. It's not like Castle Oblivion makes you crazy.

I'm talking about going through projections of their memories, unless they forgot about their past or Naminé somehow shielded them from this.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Yeah I think you really need to play Chain of Memories.

Anyways even the Organization didn't know all the Castles secrets. I dont think they went through anything really or if they did its not really that important. They are pretty emotionless. Weather that protects them from a sense of madness is beyond me.

State

Awards
Organization XIII planned on going to Castle Oblivion because it was going to be their new base of operations and to seek the Chamber of Waking.

Crystal

Silver Member
Organization XIII planned on going to Castle Oblivion because it was going to be their new base of operations and to seek the Chamber of Waking.

What is the new base of operations?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
When Eraqus said visitors would be lost to oblivion, I think he LITERALLY meant that. There's not just 13 floors and 12 floors in the basement. There's an INFINITE amount of floors, because it goes on forever. Every time you open a new door you just keep going further into an eternal dimension, never entering the real parts of the castle like the Room of Awakening.

Stars

リク

They discover the Castle Oblivion and planned to use it as a new headquater as mention in the conversation between Xigbar and Zexion.
And another intention is to seek for Room of Awakening.

Crystal

Silver Member
They discover the Castle Oblivion and planned to use it as a new headquater as mention in the conversation between Xigbar and Zexion.
And another intention is to seek for Room of Awakening.

Thanks for explainning :)
But what is the purpose of finding a new headquarter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back