• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
if you start saving now you be abe to have a 3ds when it comes out i just wish it could also ply past generation games

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
if you start saving now you be abe to have a 3ds when it comes out i just wish it could also ply past generation games

It's compatible with DS games so.....it can. =/
And yeah, the release is months off. Saving up $250-300 shouldn't be all that difficult in that amount of time, job or not (I've never had a job, but I buy a great majority of my games).

Mog

Awards
I'm just watching the first trailer next month. After that, on more. I got spoiled about day's Xion death before I ever seen a trailer for it. And I found the identity of Vanitas' face before BBS dropped so... I am not facing that again. I'm probably going to stop going on forums after the new year.
Anyway, the shock ending will have to be something good, treachery from Riku or Sora failing to become a Master will be very predictable.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm definitely not going to look at any trailers for 3D just so I don't spoil myself. The first two trailers are safe but the ones closest to the games release are the biggest spoilfest ever.

especially BBS's gamescon trailer and the new re coded trailer.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D's story on par with main titles and will have a shocking ending.

Xion. Vanitas' appearance. they were supposed to be twists/shocks and looked how that turned out. To be honest, KHI always figures these things out with what Nomura says, what trailers give, and what we've seen in past games.

That's cause you guys like to overspeculate and overanalize things to death that it becomes clear to you. If you wouldn't overthink things so many times about these interviews and the trailers, this wouldn't have happened. I personally found Xion and Vanitas' appearance to be very shocking mainly because I was inactive in the forums during the production of these games and I wouldn't overanalyze everything. I do agree that Nomura does tend to give away way too many things in his interviews, but when I look at old threads about Vanitas and I see how many people were photoshopping and trying to line up images... it just felt like they were just begging to be spoiled.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Man, KHI totally ruins all the games for me lol, we're just too damn overanalytical, causing us to see everything before the game even comes out.

I have to leave, because I've yet to spoil re:coded and these posts are making it really difficult not to think about it lol

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D's story on par with main titles and will have a shocking ending.

That's cause you guys like to overspeculate and overanalize things to death that it becomes clear to you. If you wouldn't overthink things so many times about these interviews and the trailers, this wouldn't have happened. I personally found Xion and Vanitas' appearance to be very shocking mainly because I was inactive in the forums during the production of these games and I wouldn't overanalyze everything. I do agree that Nomura does tend to give away way too many things in his interviews, but when I look at old threads about Vanitas and I see how many people were photoshopping and trying to line up images... it just felt like they were just begging to be spoiled.

Exactly. Plus the fact that people figured out Vanitas's face before the image of his eye was even released is just a stroke of luck and probability. There was honestly no evidence indicating the true face. The only hint was that Ven and Vanitas were connected, and that could be interpreted in TONS of ways.

Personally I don't care at ALL about spoilers. If someone knows something I don't, even about a future game, I'll be glad to hear it. The way I see it, all these games are just pieces to the adventure as a whole, so what's wrong with getting shards of those pieces here and there?

That's just the way I see it.

Last edited:

sdr08

so,theres a question i have to ask,

Spoiler Spoiler Show

sdr08

i see...i heard from one persons comment on youtube, that 3d will reveal the true secret of namine, was this confirmed?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
i see...i heard from one persons comment on youtube, that 3d will reveal the true secret of namine, was this confirmed?

I haven't heard that...but now that you mention it, that makes sense. So much sense actually.

We still don't know why Namine looks different than Kairi, or where the heck she got her body and soul from (if she has one) since Kairi retained hers and Sora's went to Roxas.

And her true nature of existence/inexistence has remained a secret.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
so,theres a question i have to ask,

Spoiler Spoiler Show
She wrote the message before KH2 began. Before Sora woke up. She saw in Sora memories belonging to someone else and new she had to tell him, so she wrote the message which then caused all of the events of Coded

No. Nami hasn't been mentioned once in combination with KH3D.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
No. Nami hasn't been mentioned once in combination with KH3D.

Though considering she's one of the people to save, this game could be used to explain how she even exists. You know, considering that we don't know where her body and soul came from, or why she seems to have emotions.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Exactly. Plus the fact that people figured out Vanitas's face before the image of his eye was even released is just a stroke of luck and probability. There was honestly no evidence indicating the true face. The only hint was that Ven and Vanitas were connected, and that could be interpreted in TONS of ways.

Wrong. The give-away hint for me was Vanitas' voice. I immediately recognized Vanitas' voice as Miyu Irino's from the first time I saw the TGS 2009 trailer. But that's just me. xD

Personally I don't care at ALL about spoilers. If someone knows something I don't, even about a future game, I'll be glad to hear it. The way I see it, all these games are just pieces to the adventure as a whole, so what's wrong with getting shards of those pieces here and there?

That's just the way I see it.

Agreed. Really, if you ask me, the trailers aren't that spoilerific until AFTER one's played the game and everything in the trailer makes total sense. Until then, the trailer is but a collection of fragments of the game and its story.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Wrong. The give-away hint for me was Vanitas' voice. I immediately recognized Vanitas' voice as Miyu Irino's from the first time I saw the TGS 2009 trailer. But that's just me. xD

Agreed. Really, if you ask me, the trailers aren't that spoilerific until AFTER one's played the game and everything in the trailer makes total sense. Until then, the trailer is but a collection of fragments of the game and its story.

Oh, I forgot the voice. But some people seemed to figure it out without that.

Yeah it's not a spoiler until that.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

I haven't heard that...but now that you mention it, that makes sense. So much sense actually.
Not really...

We still don't know why Namine looks different than Kairi
Not really an issue. It's just a hair colour.

And her true nature of existence/inexistence has remained a secret.
She's a special Nobody. End of story.

Though considering she's one of the people to save, this game could be used to explain how she even exists. You know, considering that we don't know where her body and soul came from, or why she seems to have emotions.
To bad KH3D isn't about saving people really.

Really, if you ask me, the trailers aren't that spoilerific until AFTER one's played the game and everything in the trailer makes total sense. Until then, the trailer is but a collection of fragments of the game and its story.
I disagree. The JF trailer with Castle Oblivion, Ansem's Birth By Sleep Speech, Sora, Aqua crying at the Dark Margin all seems pretty spoilerific, and that's without having to play the game first.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

I disagree. The JF trailer with Castle Oblivion, Ansem's Birth By Sleep Speech, Sora, Aqua crying at the Dark Margin all seems pretty spoilerific, and that's without having to play the game first.

I'm gonna have to say that varies among individuals. I watched that trailer every day religiously and wasn't spoiled. I didn't know it was part of the secret ending, and I still had yet to know the fate of TVA. You get bits and pieces, but unless you're actively speculating all the time about what's going on (which is likely if you're on these forums; admit it, a majority of the users come across the actual truth with guesswork. It's not hard to imagine that 1 of the 100s of theories we throw out will be correct) you're not likely to piece it together.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Admittedly, you don't find out the finer details of a trailer, but, I don't know. I would rather have played the game and been surprised that those things were in the game at all than know they were in it and only be surprised about the context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back