• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D's story on par with main titles and will have a shocking ending.

...A shocking ending? I am sorry, but nothing is going to top Birth By Sleep's ending until I see otherwise. It is going to be exceptionally difficult to top that.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D's story on par with main titles and will have a shocking ending.

...A shocking ending? I am sorry, but nothing is going to top Birth By Sleep's ending until I see otherwise. It is going to be exceptionally difficult to top that.

You serious? Look BBS' ending was great and very sad, probably on par if not better than KH1's ending. But BBS really didn't have a shocking ending, it basically confirmed what we had speculated for a long time: Terra's is somehow part of Young Xehanort, Ventus' heart went to Sora and later Roxas. Something bad happens to Aqua I wouldn't call that shocking really, it was just shocking to see how these conclusions happened.

But with the theme of trust, KH3D may well have a truly shocking ending.

Tatsu

Now I'm going to have to get a 3DS. I'm glad they are making this one on par with the titled games so it won't feel like a cheap spinoff (358 Days, ReCoded). However it is going to look weird having that deep young adult voice come out of Sora's 14 year old body.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

haha, khinsider pretty much figured out the whole story before it came out

Tatsu

I just hope the 'shocking' ending doesn't turn out to be more stupid than awesome. Shocking doesn't always equal great.

Lavender13

eehhh...i wonder how shocking it is..they usually give out too much when they show the trailers and we get the general idea to guess

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

I'm gonna guess the "shocking" ending right now.

Riku becomes a master and Sora doesn't. I don't know how, but I think this will be the ending.

Plus considering everyone is banking on Sora saving them, Sora not becoming a master would be the ideal twist.

Lavender13

I was also thinking that too...

vnnk

I'm gonna guess the "shocking" ending right now.

Riku becomes a master and Sora doesn't. I don't know how, but I think this will be the ending.

Plus considering everyone is banking on Sora saving them, Sora not becoming a master would be the ideal twist.

But you know yensid will be a total bitch to Riku from using darkness and all. >.>

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

But you know yensid will be a total bitch to Riku from using darkness and all. >.>

Not really, Yen Sid is not Eraqus and his over-biased views.
Also, I think one should not think always only about that friggin' exam. There is more to happen in 3D than just the exam itself.

I'm more on the impression of one of the villains throwing in a wrench and completely messing up all plans Mickey and Yen Sid may have devised.

Lavender13

but riku can't use darkness anymore.

by telling us that there will be a shocking end,they're basically telling us to expect something shocking, so in the end, we probably will expect too much

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Riku still can use darkness, yet he's no longer a being of the dark...there's a difference in this.

Lavender13

oh well...still i doubt using darkness is going to be a problem. kh2 was all about learning darkness isn't always bad.

blackberi

God I need KH3D right now. :C
I have such high expectations, Squeenix better not let me down this time!

vnnk

Not really, Yen Sid is not Eraqus and his over-biased views.
Also, I think one should not think always only about that friggin' exam. There is more to happen in 3D than just the exam itself.

I'm more on the impression of one of the villains throwing in a wrench and completely messing up all plans Mickey and Yen Sid may have devised.

I think it will be milificent again she seems to be the through back villan these days.

Also i would like to point out from the Screens we got back at e3 looks like the Nobody's will be repapering im looking very foreword to this :3

Lavender13

don't expect them to be too high. thats what they did for BBS.

vnnk

don't expect them to be too high. thats what they did for BBS.
there goes your negativity again From what we have seen so far it looks great at least give it a chance before you judge

Lavender13

there goes your negativity again From what we have seen so far it looks great at least give it a chance before you judge
it's not negativity. it's just when we tend to have way to high expectations, and we play it, we get depressed about not living up to them. we barely know anything at this point. so high expectations should at least come when we know the story more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back