• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D being shown to the public in January!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
This Week's Early Flying Get (andriasang.com, 12.20.2010)

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/kingdom-hearts-3ds-to-be-shown-off-on-january-18th-at-a-special-event

Square Enix will be showing off Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts 3D at what was the FNC conference (now renamed to Square Enix 1st Production Department Premier Event) on Jan. 18.

Tetsuya Nomura Details January Conference
Tetsuya Nomura has shared a few details with Dengeki on the upcoming "Square Enix 1st Production Department Premier" event (formerly the "Fabula Nova Crystallis Conference").
The event was originally scheduled for January 11, but was pushed back to January 18. The reason for this was due to timing related to magazine publishing.
While the event was originally announced as being mostly a press event, it has instead shifted to being a "premium event" for fans. The focus will be not on demos but on video footage.
Developers of the various games will appear at the event.
Versus will, as expected, be shown at the event. We'll get to hear main character Noctis speak for the first time. In addition, we'll get to see plenty of actual footage from the game, although this is apparently before the game's visuals have been given a quality bosot.
Kingdom Hearts 3DS and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix will also be shown.

(notices at least 3 threads already confirmed this) Oh well. :/
And wow, almost no one's responded to any of them XD

Last edited:

Magnum

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3D. They've hardly revealed anything about the game, so hopefully we'll get a better glimpse of gameplay and more details about the game.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
we might finally know some of the story! so excited. All we had were three pictures since june. wonder if we might get a trailer

Awards
Hmmm well since Nomura said that they JUST chose the battle system and their in the process of choosing worlds, I don't think much will be shown, in terms of videos at least. I'm pretty sure that we'll get concept art and probably the official title, as well as the explanation of the story, battle system, and what worlds are going to be included. But, who knows for sure? We could get a little teaser trailer that they'll put together for the event like they did for E3.

Crystal

Silver Member
Can't wait for more info about KH3D :3
What console will it be for KH3D?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
What?Another console? >.>
Does the graphic looks nice?
I mean the console's graphic.
kh3D-image21.jpg
Here you go.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
What?Another console? >.>
Does the graphic looks nice?
I mean the console's graphic.
Yeah, another portable console. The new generation of portable consoles is coming pretty soon, including the PSP2.
The graphics are far superior to the current DS' graphics. They look great. It's also been said (though I'm not sure where) that the new Gameboy's graphics surpass the current PSP's graphics.

EDIT:
Don't call it that. Call it the Nintendo 3DS
It's not really a big deal, it still technically is a Gameboy. :p

State

Awards
Name: Kingdom Hearts 3D (pending title)
Rating: TBA
Release Date: TBA
Platform: Nintendo Three-Dimensional Dual-Screen
Plot: TBA

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, another portable console. The new generation of portable consoles is coming pretty soon, including the PSP2.
The graphics are far superior to the current DS' graphics. They look great. It's also been said (though I'm not sure where) that the new Gameboy's graphics surpass the current PSP's graphics.

The cutscene for 358/2days which held in DS looks nice.So, i expect it will be nice graphic for this console :p

@Chaser : Better than PS2? o.o It would be nice then :D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The cutscene for 358/2days which held in DS looks nice.So, i expect it will be nice graphic for this console :p
Yeah I was impressed with the cutscenes for Days on the DS; KH3D will definitely have better in game graphics. We shouldn't have the excessive pixel-ization that Days had on the DS when you were running around, which will be awesome.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah I was impressed with the cutscenes for Days on the DS; KH3D will definitely have better in game graphics. We shouldn't have the excessive pixel-ization that Days had on the DS when you were running around, which will be awesome.

I didn't play 358/2days but only watch the cutscene, so i don't know the gameplay's graphic. >.>

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
@Chaser : Better than PS2? o.o It would be nice then :D

it's what I've heard but take it with a grain of salt cause I'm not sure if this was confirmed or not.
It has graphics better than a PSP thats for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back