• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Saga=100% until now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
Kingdom Hearts=100%
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain on Memories=100%
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days=100%
Kingdom Hearts II=100%
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep:
see my avatar, it explains all=100%
can someone help me i only have this imeg on my pc and not on the internet, how can i put it on a post/signature without puting it online, because i do not have a site so i don't have the image link

P.S.:Now it was my time to make a thread that no one cares about, i just wanted for people to see that i have obtained 100% on BbS, its really hard though :p

Wow, this is coooool <3 I never have my KH journal or report to be 100%
Is the secret bosses included in the 100% completion?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
That is Epic man, Congrats. The only KH games I know I have 100% on are KHII (Journal and Gummi Missions. The Crown-G's effect is crazy....), 358/2 Days (Finally managed to get the last Lv. Panel a few months before BBS came out. It wasn't easy...But it was also monotonous. It was pretty much beat up on Riku day...), and BBS (About a month or so ago. Snagging those Tickets was annoying, but it wasn't too hard. No, battling the Secret Bosses as Terra was hard. And Aggravating). I'm not sure about my KH1 status, and I don't have the patience to deal with CoM/Re:CoM. I COULD try for CoM again...I've only got a few enemy cards left in the GBA version...I quit mostly because that darn Aquatank wouldn't give up its card!

Silfarion

Drat, you are good. Only RE:coded to go, eh? Well, I may haven't done it 100%, but I've played every single KH game there is (except remakes and sort).

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
I have 100% in KH1, 2, CoM, and Days, but I'm still working on BBS, and Re:COM isn't available in the UK.

Have you done the original Chain of Memories, because its soooo good, and feels less cluttered by cutscenes than normal KH games?

Rexy

Bronze Member
in Portugal there was only KH on stores, it was the first...after that i had to buy all the others online on the internet
No i have not played CoM, only Re:CoM, because the seconda have the same story, more boss battles and more sleights, and i'm not talking about the graphics of the battles

thewonderer

Kingdom Hearts=100%
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain on Memories=100%
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days=100%
Kingdom Hearts II=100%
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep:
see my avatar, it explains all=100%

Edit: Hi there people...thanks a lot for those comments it really made my day, it prove to me that all the hard work was thankfull... Sorry to just say something now but i'm on university and i don't have much free time, but when i have i'm here, that's why i'm editing and thanking everyone...thanks, i really mean it.

Rexy

Oh man i bow down to you. I have to ask you...where do you start? did you use a guide? I want to do all that too but i would need some sort of guide. Please help me. You inspired me to do this and i am very eager.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Oh man i bow down to you. I have to ask you...where do you start? did you use a guide? I want to do all that too but i would need some sort of guide. Please help me. You inspired me to do this and i am very eager.
uou thanks a lot the wonderer, really
no i didn't used any guide, i only went seeing how to have all the attacks in BbS, thatas all i remember...oh and in Re:CoM i went seeing an easy way to get the dark cards...but i didn't found any so i quit about it and i did it the old style...it took me 2 months only to get the shadow card god -.-
thanks a lot man for that post, it really made all the hard work i had to get that

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
God, doing all those missions in Days again must've been a pain.

tehmuffinmon

Haha, nice. I've never done 100% on any KH game, either, but I'm trying to do so in BbS because I'm determined to unlock the secret ending. With the other games I always caved and looked up the secret endings right after beating the game. :p

Rexy

Bronze Member
God, doing all those missions in Days again must've been a pain.
my favorite character on Org. XIII is Roxas, but since in 358/2 days it is Org. XIV, i like both Roxas and Xion, they look alike on gameplay...on mission moe although i don't really like him, i used Lexeaus for most of the missions, the other i used Mickey and Riku...

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Congrats. I have done all with the minor exception of Chain of Memories...which I never intend on completing 100%. :p The final 1% in Birth By Sleep when I was forced to gather all of the distinct items for all three Terra, Aqua, and Ven-now that was a pain in the ass. 10+ Hours for that was quite...unnerving.
mind helping a brother out? im stuck on that last percentage point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back