• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lions make you brave~ Baaaaccck~ Temporarily

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Hey guys<3 I sorta quit the internet, but decided to return to all my forums for the holidays cause I have nothing better to do with my life, and I know some peoples miss me <3 [you know who you are] Plus I still have a few.... loose ends to take care of. ;D

As for the n00bs, who cannot idetify me by my location, Hai there, I'm an SNSD addict and have been a KH fan for years since the series first came out, and that's all you need to know for now<3

SO HAI GUYS. 8D

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hey there, welcome back!
Love the title of your thread. 8D

I'm guessing it's Lions by Lights? XD

Anyways, hopefully your stay here is well...um, good? XD

Sparks

gone
Giants give you strengthhhh~<333 I like you already just because you mentioned Lights.
So hi! Welcome back? I think, even though I don't know you, It's always glad to see someone come back to the site :3 Just proves that you can never leave :D\

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Giants give you strengthhhh~<333 I like you already just because you mentioned Lights.
So hi! Welcome back? I think, even though I don't know you, It's always glad to see someone come back to the site :3 Just proves that you can never leave :D\
ZOMG IT'S MY SPARKY-CHAN AND MY BELOVED KERLI FAN<333 [btw, listen to Army of Love by her. :D] *superglomps*

And it's faith;not strength. D:

Hey there, welcome back!
Love the title of your thread. 8D

I'm guessing it's Lions by Lights? XD

Anyways, hopefully your stay here is well...um, good? XD
Thanks<3. And yes<3333333 Lights is awesomesauce

★;5376451 said:
That's one cool name
<3333

mine's cooler
>C

Sparks

gone
☆★☆;5376459 said:
ZOMG IT'S MY SPARKY-CHAN AND MY BELOVED KERLI FAN<333 [btw, listen to Army of Love by her. :D] *superglomps*

And it's faith;not strength. D:
Dang it, I thought it was strength :/ Just shows that I need to stop listening to Ice and Face Up so much. xP
Wait!! Who were you before if you said that you came back?! I need to know if you know I love Kerli!!! Only a few people knew that! o_o

EDIT: OMG IT'S ROA!!!! :DDDDD *superglomps back*

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Oh my god, you're back! I half thought you were legitimately dead!

Please stay? Fo da chiewdwen?

Back