• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamespot english gameplay montage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
OMFG all the comments are asking for a PS3, It's so fluffing annoying.

anyways, I wonder who voices Sora because that doesn't sound like him at all.

Ralz

It sounds different, but I think I hear HJO in there. Maybe he's trying a little different voice because its not the real Sora. I dunno.

Regarding the trailer, hopefully the Info bar will actually be useful for once.

KHFanatic2010

Thanks for uploading the video, it's looks brilliant!!!! The gameplay looks fun for the Qlympus Coliseum!! Can't wait to get the EU version of KH: Recoded!!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
On 2nd viewing, maybe his voice has gotten even deeper. If they were to go with a different actor, you'd think they'd get one that sounded younger.

If anything it's a clear sign we need to put the KH1 design to rest already.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's possible that they got him a néw VA for this game to try to make him sound like younger Sora. I can't really tell from a few grunts though.
Problem with that idea is that he sounds even deeper now... I don't think that's what they did.

blackberi

Sora sounds so... manly. And it is HJO. Hm.

Anyway, great find. I'm actually really looking forward to Re: Coded. C:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm... it's not that bad. At least his voice doesn't sound as grimey as it was in Kingdom Hearts II and Re: Chain of Memories.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Damn, it has been a long time since I was excited for a KH game haven't spoiled myself.

I am looking forward to this.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Choosing Dead Space 2 over this is getting harder and harder everyday. But I know I can wait. I wish they would teach HJO some voice lowering skills or something.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
HJO doesn't sound that much deeper. We haven't really heard his "battle grunts" as Sora since 2008 (unless you went to the trouble of unlocking Sora in Days) so... to be fair that's a long span of time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back