• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Minor KH3D details at FNC conference?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I know the FNC conference will be about FF Versus XIII and Agito XIII, but it will also feature some other games like Dissidia 012. Maybe KH3D could be discussed a little. Since Nomura did say that they just chose what kind of battle system it would have, maybe they could talk about that. AND some concept art could be revealed. Thoughts??

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It could happen. I'd like some concept art and maybe a small interview with him talking about some game mechanics. Again, at best he'd just show the demo he showed at E3 just to make sure all of the attention stays on the FNC Compilation.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I would really like there to be some things like that at FNC, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I figured Nomura wouldn't really showcase anything KH, because it might draw attention away but it's plausible.

Digidude111

maybe a sliver of information like concept art or something like that, but now im sure nomura's saving the juicy stuff for next e3, sadly. who knows? i doubt it, but maybe they mite unveil the mystery game. HIGHLY unlikely, but you know, i always have my hopes up when it comes to the future of this series.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
The conference will be about all Square-Enix games, it's titled that way because Versus and Agito will be featured. I call it Fabcon.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The conference will be about all Square-Enix games, it's titled that way because Versus and Agito will be featured. I call it Fabcon.
Ohno, you've gotten my hopes up now. xD

Crystal

Silver Member
Hope there will be something about KH3D
I'm waiting for FNC conference for long time xDD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm hoping that we'll at least get the real title for the thing. >.<
We might get tidbits.

Blaze217

Banned
I hope we get some gameplay videos on this game It would make my christmas come true :D

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Nomura said in his last interview that it would be a long time before there would be any true KH3D news so... don't count on it.

Pratiko

Awards
People, we're talking about the FNC saga here. FF games should have the priority over KH games. KH is like a son to FF anyway... That son that noone likes D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
People, we're talking about the FNC saga here. FF games should have the priority over KH games. KH is like a son to FF anyway... That son that noone likes D:

-stares at KHInsider's reason for existing- Um, I think people care.

And this is a conference about FF. But it will also have other games. >_>

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Honestly I just want to get either screenshots, a beta trailer, or Nomura telling us some of the worlds they picked out for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back