• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original Organization XIII names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zukamexe

I've heard much about the original names of those in organization xiii, but I cant seem to figure where the information comes from:
This is what I got:
Xemnas~Ansem
Xigbar~Braig
Xaldin~Dilan
Vexen~Even
Lexaeus~Aeleus (I think)
Zexion~Ienzo
Saix~Isa
Axel~Lea
Demyx~????
Luxord~?????
Marluxia~(What the hell was the original name??)
Larxene~??????
Roxas~Sora

My question wasnt just what the names are. Its where do they say them and why do names like Bleig, Dilin and Eleus appear in Secret Ansem Reports?

JTD95

but I cant seem to figure where the information comes from:

You can find the original for Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion and Roxas in KH2, Axel's in 358/2 Days and Saïx is BBS. Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene are unknown.
To find out Xemnas and Roxas original name, all you have to do is just play through KH2. To find the Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus and Ienzo original name you'll have to read the Secret Ansem Reports. The reason it may sometimes say Bleig, Dilin or Eleus, is simply just typos, that's all.

Xemnas~Ansem

Xemnas original name is Xehanort, but since Xehanort as a somebody stole his master's name, his Heartless and Nobody continued to use it.

Silfarion

Wait... IF Xehanort didn't take Ansem's name, what the hell would his nobody name would be? A name with 2 Xs will be troublesome

Gram

Banned
Awards
I've heard much about the original names of those in organization xiii, but I cant seem to figure where the information comes from:
This is what I got:
Xemnas~Mansex
Xigbar~Braig
Xaldin~Dilan
Vexen~Even
Lexaeus~Aeleus (I think)
Zexion~Ienzo
Saix~Isa
Axel~Lea
Demyx~????
Luxord~?????
Marluxia~(What the hell was the original name??)
Larxene~??????
Roxas~Sora

My question wasnt just what the names are. Its where do they say them and why do names like Bleig, Dilin and Eleus appear in Secret Ansem Reports?
derp .

Zukamexe

You can find the original for Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion and Roxas in KH2, Axel's in 358/2 Days and Saïx is BBS. Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene are unknown.
To find out Xemnas and Roxas original name, all you have to do is just play through KH2. To find the Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus and Ienzo original name you'll have to read the Secret Ansem Reports. The reason it may sometimes say Bleig, Dilin or Eleus, is simply just typos, that's all.
Xemnas original name is Xehanort, but since Xehanort as a somebody stole his master's name, his Heartless and Nobody continued to use it.

So if all the their names are just rearranged letters with a x in it would someone named "Mola-House" be changed into "Homo-Sexual"?
o_o just thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back