• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone Sick Of KH1 Themes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I personally though the Organization were just douches. They were effed up because they felt like it. Xemnas, Xiggy, Larxene, Zexion, and Marluxia were the only "villains". The rest were just asshats. I mean, everyone else were just there to fill in the XIII gap. Saix was a bitch. theres a difference.

And we only got to play as kh2 sora in kh2 lol its cool beans tho, i'm just getting tired of little sora is all. but i don't think Nomura is...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
KH3D probably wont have KH1 themes because it most likely has to do with the Mark of Mastery... which means KH2 clothes :p Remember, what we saw at E3 was only a test demo.

Seems you didn't read the most recent Nomura interview. There he says that there is a reason why Sora and Riku have their KH 1-outfits but that he can't elaborate on it yet.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
maybe the OP just felt biased in that KH2 clothes/worlds were only used once while KH1 got used up much more..

anyhow, yeah im sick of the KH1 themes too.. i wanna see KH2 sora in the next new game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back