• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3DS and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded are they different games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flurry

Here is a question that should be more than obvious but me being me I don't really understand are Kingdom Hearts 3DS and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded different games?

The "KH3D Nintendo Power Interview! " Confused me were it read "We understand that Re:Coded has a secret ending exclusive to the DS version of the game. Dose the movie contain any hints regarding the direction of Kingdom Hearts 3D?"

IT confused me completly. Is there more than one Re:coded for the secret ending to be exclusive to the DS? And you see how there regarded as two different games are they?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
No 3D is it's own game

Look at the links in my sig for more info.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Here is a question that should be more than obvious but me being me I don't really understand are Kingdom Hearts 3DS and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded different games?

The "KH3D Nintendo Power Interview! " Confused me were it read "We understand that Re:Coded has a secret ending exclusive to the DS version of the game. Dose the movie contain any hints regarding the direction of Kingdom Hearts 3D?"

IT confused me completly. Is there more than one Re:coded for the secret ending to be exclusive to the DS? And you see how there regarded as two different games are they?

Yeah they are different games, RE: CODED is for the DS and its about a Digital Sora going into Jiminey's Journal to try and figure out something regarding a Message in the journal. KH 3DS is a game for the Nintendo 3DS and its about you playing as Sora and Riku to pass an "Exam" like Terra and Aqua did in BBS and it will lead to the events of KH3.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I could repeat what they said, but that would be pretty lame, so I will just say

THIS^

but yeah, they are defiantly two different games, one being for the Nintendo DS, (RE:coded) and the other for the Nintendo 3DS(KH:3DS). you don't have to click any links or anything, I gave you the simple better answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back