• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo power holiday 2010 issue!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

recoded%20scans%201.jpg
I just got the nintendo power holiday 2010 issue and there was a peel of ghost recon cover and t he main one was recoded!! On the inside was a 6 page story... But it basically just said things already known... But it was still cool to see recoded in NP!!! Maybe recoded will win the NP awards like days did...
EDIT: I'm sorry but my scanner just broke so I can't put the images up so somebody else will have to

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just got the nintendo power holiday 2010 issue and there was a peel of ghost recon cover and t he main one was recoded!! On the inside was a 6 page story... But it basically just said things already known... But it was still cool to see recoded in NP!!! Maybe recoded will win the NP awards like days did...

Well, old info or not, would it be possible for you to scan them and post them up or type up the article? :3

Dr_Mario64

Thanks for the news! I'll be needing to pick up a copy soon then. :3

If you're that interested I would just subscribe. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to sell you Nintendo Power or anything. I just personally recommend the magazine to any Nintendo fan. It really shows you the bright side of Nintendo. Also, subscriptions are significantly cheaper than cover price.

Dionysus

If you're that interested I would just subscribe. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to sell you Nintendo Power or anything. I just personally recommend the magazine to any Nintendo fan. It really shows you the bright side of Nintendo. Also, subscriptions are significantly cheaper than cover price.

I've been meaning to do that actually! I do have fun reading Nintendo Power when I'm at the grocery store. I think it was pretty cheap last time I checked...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for the link, and thanks to Heartstation for scanning them ^^

Now, just have to wait for them to load...

Edit: inb43Disamaingame :p (I expect to be seeing this a lot more often now)

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Edit: inb43Disamaingame :p (I expect to be seeing this a lot more often now)
You already know, with Nomura claiming the story is on par with the numbered titles and graphics on par with its PS2 counterpart not to mention all new Disney worlds why shouldn't this be a main game? Like someone said in another thread this is essentially KH2.5. I'm excited can't wait to see an actual trailer for the game.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
If the game is good who cares if it's a main game or side game.

For example com was better than kh2 and bbs IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back