• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days and multi-scenarios

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Do you think that Days would have been better if each character had their separate scenario? Even if it is only for one day in their lives, it could add some development that all these characters desperately need.

We STILL don't know why some of these people joined the Orginization, or who they really are. For a game based on the organization, it was mainly about RAX. Would it have been better if there were multi-scenarios?

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well not having the main feature of your gameplay (multiple characters) in your single player is kinda dumb.

State

Awards
Roxas - his scenario would focus around the life in the Organization, his relationship with Axel and why he left the group.
Xion - her scenario would focus on her little encounters with Riku, where she'd go to when she was with Riku, the fight between Riku and Xion in Beast's Castle would have been good to play and how her appearance-changing would affect his gameplay-wise.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If they ever re-made Days, that really would be nice. They could like, give each member a 30-60 minute scenario with Roxas and (I guess) Xion having longer ones, of course.

Gram

Banned
Awards
maybe 3 scenario's (roxas, xion and riku)
but even with that i doubt days couldve not sucked.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I would've preferred multi-scenarios, yes. It's not like those repetitive ice cream scenes couldn't have been put to better use instead of wasting gigabytes.

I thought the game was just about Roxas?

If it was, it surely failed at it. The kid did absolutely shit.

State

Awards
I thought the game was just about Roxas?

You just said it. *Ahem* Anyhow, the game's plot branched from Roxas' days in the Organization to Roxas' relationship with Axel, with Xion, Xion's REAL identity, the mysteries around Xion and what happened behind the scenes in the group. Personally, I thought the group was simply divided between the traitors (Chain of Memories faction) and the normal ones (II faction), but after reading the reports, it's like two trees grew bigger branches, they fell and became trees, the only thing keeping them close was the land they grew in.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It's not like those repetitive ice cream scenes couldn't have been put to better use instead of wasting gigabytes.

BUT WHO WILL I HAVE ICECREAM WITH?!!?! I love how he forgets Axel completely in saying that.

Anyway, multi-scenarios would have been a lot nicer. Although the secret reports did give more of an insight into some of the characters, it really wasn't as much as it could have been. Yes, going hand in hand with CoM, there is a reasonable amount of development, but for the rest of the Organization that remained, there could have been so much more to it.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
lets play as vexen and spend 30 minutes to an hour observing a place and make logical deductions

If you're serious about the comment:

Would you rather have another ice cream for the 300th time watching the same exact twilight for the 300th time in the same exact clock tower for the 300th time, with half of them doing nothing but there to fill the hours with filler?

That, and coming from the Secret Reports, and overall what he does, Vexen would be interesting to explore. The point of the tutorial with him was to teach Roxas reconnaissance; doesn't mean that's all we'll be doing.

If you're not serious about the comment:

Shinkirō;5351787 said:
BUT WHO WILL I HAVE ICECREAM WITH?!!?! I love how he forgets Axel completely in saying that.

That's the localization's fault, not Roxas'. He mentioned Axel in the original : "Let's all eat ice cream together again!". Or something along the lines.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Roxas - his scenario would focus around the life in the Organization, his relationship with Axel and why he left the group.
Xion - her scenario would focus on her little encounters with Riku, where she'd go to when she was with Riku, the fight between Riku and Xion in Beast's Castle would have been good to play and how her appearance-changing would affect his gameplay-wise.
^this.
i like this idea ive thought about it for awhile too. i think it could work.
maybe secret axel brief scenerio anyone?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Not so much separate scenarios are missions interspliced with the normal ones where you played a different character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back