• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI NAKED CALENDAR 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should this actually go ahead?

• No

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Yes - but only if a certain member features [please specify in the thread]

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Someone's probably just going to scan his or her copy and upload it for everyone to see, you know. This is also a stupid idea for other obvious reasons. You'd produce a nude calendar, but you censor cuss words on the forum by the reasoning that this is a PG-13 forum and community. If the reason you're pulling this together is really for monetary support, then you could just ask people to click on your ads more often in order to help out or open a monthly donation pool. If that's a total lie and/or you just really want to do this nude calendar, then go for it and have fun.

were you born with a horcrux up your ass or are you just mediocre as a result of years of mediocre activities

tangerine

Awards
Right, thanks for looking out for all the kids on this forum! Yeah I agree, it would be totally unforgivable if they were exposed to any kind of nudity! It's not like they would ever see someone nude otherwise, you know...the Internet is really sanitary - it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to find anything like that! So, on balance, I just couldn't be responsible for exposing a teenager to something 'beyond their years'.

I'm really sorry to say the project is off now *sigh*

All those people that PM'd me their nude pictures in the hope of making the final 12! They'll be really devastated. I know some people put a lot of effort into their pictures. But yeah, I know we have to be responsible. It's our duty. And if we were any kind of good members, we would have never even considered this. Shame on us, really.

I'm not looking out for anyone. I'm stating that it would be stupid and hypocritical of you to do this and yet have something against swearing. The forum is the one that "looks out for kids". Everyone that replied to me with some idiotic post, like the one above, are just idiots for not getting that. If you're actually joking about it, then my post still applies in pointing out all of the flaws in your joke and thus why it doesn't work. Duh. You're right, though; it was totally wrong to expect anyone to understand something so basic. Thanks for proving it.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'm not looking out for anyone. I'm stating that it would be stupid and hypocritical of you to do this and yet have something against swearing. The forum is the one that "looks out for kids". Everyone that replied to me with some idiotic post, like the one above, are just idiots for not getting that. If you're actually joking about it, then my post still applies in pointing out all of the flaws in your joke and thus why it doesn't work. Duh. You're right, though; it was totally wrong to expect anyone to understand something so basic. Thanks for proving it.

you need to like, chill out, man

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
6001p-bla-bla-bla.jpg

stop being a buzz kill you righteous piece of fruit

scubasteve

Banned
Awards

hey try to reply

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

2086.serious-business.jpg

MosesMohs

Just to help with the balance of the girl-boy.
Sure, why not?

Oh, and do the participators get a free calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back