• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

* The Terra/Cinderella Fanclub! * "A Dream We Want to Believe In"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ikkin

Bronze Member
It took me a little bit of time to decide since I'm a bit of a TerAqua fan, but... requesting joinage. ^_^

Mostly because I thought the interaction between the two of them was pretty interesting. Terra basically sees himself when he looks at her, and responds to her distress accordingly ("Darkness always finds a way into a wounded heart")... which kind of fails to make her feel any better because he doesn't understand what he himself needs. And then, by seeing what makes her heart shine, he's able to get a better idea of what he himself needs.

Not to mention, they actually managed to put the "when you wish upon a star your dreams come true" moral of the old Disney movies into a context where it's actually useful, which adds +5 respect points. It's so easy to look at "you'll get your happily ever after if you just believe" and think it's really bad advice because it'll just lead to disappointment. But, as Terra shows, "if you work hard enough, you'll succeed" has some pretty serious issues of its own, namely that if you take it to its logical conclusion, it means that someone who's failed must not have tried hard enough. And, in that case, it's really comforting to think that things can turn out well, even if not through your own efforts, and even if you're having a hard enough time just believing.

Besides, Terra's just so awkwardly adorable. His little gentlemanly bow is the best thing ever. XD

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Oh my goodness!!!! What a perfectly marvelous surprise! Not only does this club now have so many members, but LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON YOUTUBE!!!! Someone FINALLY made a Terra/Ella vid!!! :D (not made by me, btw)

I sincerely hope that more people decide to make Terra/Cinderella fan-vids as a result! :D

Anyways, WELCOME to metrifyx (that was some lovely fanart that you supplied us with!), WantaSoraplushie, Oe98, Ikkin, and Zarin!

Imagine Terra in a tux. Already a much more handsome sight than that Prince Charming dude. xD

AGREED! :D

It took me a little bit of time to decide since I'm a bit of a TerAqua fan, but... requesting joinage. ^_^

Hey, that's okay! You can love more than one pairing! :) Like me, I ship SoKai and SoNami.

Mostly because I thought the interaction between the two of them was pretty interesting. Terra basically sees himself when he looks at her, and responds to her distress accordingly ("Darkness always finds a way into a wounded heart")... which kind of fails to make her feel any better because he doesn't understand what he himself needs. And then, by seeing what makes her heart shine, he's able to get a better idea of what he himself needs.

Not to mention, they actually managed to put the "when you wish upon a star your dreams come true" moral of the old Disney movies into a context where it's actually useful, which adds +5 respect points. It's so easy to look at "you'll get your happily ever after if you just believe" and think it's really bad advice because it'll just lead to disappointment. But, as Terra shows, "if you work hard enough, you'll succeed" has some pretty serious issues of its own, namely that if you take it to its logical conclusion, it means that someone who's failed must not have tried hard enough. And, in that case, it's really comforting to think that things can turn out well, even if not through your own efforts, and even if you're having a hard enough time just believing.

Besides, Terra's just so awkwardly adorable. His little gentlemanly bow is the best thing ever. XD

What can I say, except that I completely agree with you? And I'm adding some of that as reasons in the OP! Great points, Ikkin! And I think it was good for Terra to see that he's not the only one who's had his/her dreams crushed...by a parent figure, no less! Actually, have you seen the look on his face when Cinderella tells him her sob story? He looks REALLY sad, and it's both adorable and funny at the same time!

M

melodymh4

I love this pairing so much ever since Terra bowed to Cindy, fffttt; do want in this club! ;o; <333

Spoiler Spoiler Show

also: http://melodine-lee.livejournal.com/33743.html

Last edited:

Organization_42

Awards
* Welcome, Melodymh4! *

Spoiler Spoiler Show

WOW, Walt Disney said that about Cinderella?? That's a fantastic quote; thanks for sharing! :D

Oooo, did you make those yourself? I love the one with Terra in the carriage with Cinderella!

...so who else REALLY enjoys playing the Castle of Dreams Command Board when it's Terra vs. Cinderella? :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
...so who else REALLY enjoys playing the Castle of Dreams Command Board when it's Terra vs. Cinderella? :D

I do! :D

Pretty much because I don't like going all the way to the Mirage Arena whenever I want to play and she's the only other person on the board. Interpret that how you will xD

M

melodymh4

haha yes! <3 I needed a terra/cinderella icon and decided to whip some up XDDD

Ffft, sign, I have the same problem; I should really play more in the mirage arena but well XD; (Also Cinderella's not as bad as some other characters you have to play against >> I kind of feel sad when I win against her because she looks so sad)

blackberi

Dude I LOVE this pairing. While playing BBS I became so infatuated by the thought of them together~
SCREW PRINCE CHARMING.
Terra is the perfect gentleman~

I would love to join. :)

Organization_42

Awards
It's been kinda slow around here.

Yeah...that would be my fault, since I haven't been on KHI that much lately. Sorry, guys! But still, I am very impressed: despite the fact that I've been absent, this club continues to stay somewhat alive and gained two new members! GO TERRA/CINDY! :D Nothing can stop their love!

So, first things first, time to induct the new members!

Dude I LOVE this pairing. While playing BBS I became so infatuated by the thought of them together~
SCREW PRINCE CHARMING.
Terra is the perfect gentleman~

I would love to join. :)

* Welcome Blackberi! *

AGREED! Though I did like the prince in "Cinderella III." I know! He can hook up with Anastasia, who turned out to be not-as-horrible as Drizella and Lady Tremaine, and Cinderella can be with Terra! :D

Add me to the list!
I would ship pairing in a heartbeat! :)

* Welcome Danica Syer! *

And I love your Hermione sig, btw!

Now on to other club-related stuff...

I found this at kh_drabble on LiveJournal, and I thought you all might enjoy it: Stroke of Midnight. <3

Wow, that was beautiful! I'm adding the link to the Fanfiction section right away; thanks for sharing it! And I'm also going to add a list of songs that remind us of the couple. Anyone have any suggestions?

Also, someone else made a beautiful fan-vid on YouTube! If you have an account, I highly recommend faving it:

Hi again guys!

Where do you think Terra would take Cinderella to on a date?

Good question. In fact, let's make it the topic question: Where do you think Terra would take Cinderella to on a date?

Well, the royal ball is the obvious answer, but aside from that, I could picture him taking her out to dinner at a fancy restaurant somewhere, because given his pride and determination to succeed at everything, he'd want to look impressive and romantic. He'd be the type of guy to shower her with roses and diamonds, not because he's superficial, but because they're symbols of romance, so he'd just assume that lavish, over-the-top gifts and fine dining are what every girl wants.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
* Welcome Danica Syer! *

And I love your Hermione sig, btw!

Why thank you! :D And thanks, I got it off Photobucket lol. XD

Good question. In fact, let's make it the topic question: Where do you think Terra would take Cinderella to on a date?

Well, the royal ball is the obvious answer, but aside from that, I could picture him taking her out to dinner at a fancy restaurant somewhere, because given his pride and determination to succeed at everything, he'd want to look impressive and romantic. He'd be the type of guy to shower her with roses and diamonds, not because he's superficial, but because they're symbols of romance, so he'd just assume that lavish, over-the-top gifts and fine dining are what every girl wants.

Ooh a fancy resturaunt does seem definately a great place for Cinderella. She would love it there. She would enjoy the scenery, music, the food, and of course her lovely date with Terra. And so true. :D

I also find that maybe they could go to a nice small downtown with pretty/beautiful scenery with street lights and or to a riverwalk, that'd be lovely. They could have conversations about different random topics.

Oh and since Christmas/The Holiday season is almost here, they could go around a downtown area, regular shopping and or window shopping for presents and stuff and look at the Christmas decorations and stuff. Maybe Terra could even get Cindy a gift. XD

Organization_42

Awards
Why thank you! :D And thanks, I got it off Photobucket lol. XD

You're welcome! Not to get off-topic too much or anything, but did you actually see the movie yet? What did you think of it? :D

I also find that maybe they could go to a nice small downtown with pretty/beautiful scenery with street lights and or to a riverwalk, that'd be lovely. They could have conversations about different random topics.

Oooo, that sounds like such a beautiful idea! Or they could go on a stroll in a seaside town and watch the sun set behind the waves while they walk past the little shops. *happysigh*

...or on a less romantic note, he can always take her to the Festival of Dreams in Disney Town! :D

Oh and since Christmas/The Holiday season is almost here, they could go around a downtown area, regular shopping and or window shopping for presents and stuff and look at the Christmas decorations and stuff. Maybe Terra could even get Cindy a gift. XD

YES! <3<3 Hmmm, I wonder if that would be Cindy's first Christmas gift since her father's death. I doubt Lady Tremaine or her step-daughters ever gave poor Cinderella anything. :(

On that note, you've given me an idea, Danica! If enough people are interested, why don't we have a fanfic contest, where everybody writes a Christmas-themed Terra/Cinderella fanfic and the WINNER GETS...something. The winner will get something. Not sure what yet, but it might be fun for us to all do as a club and then there will be more Terra/Cindy fics for the world to enjoy! What do you guys think?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
You're welcome! Not to get off-topic too much or anything, but did you actually see the movie yet? What did you think of it? :D

I saw it twice actually! :D Very good. I loved it. Hopefully you get to see it soon! :D

Oooo, that sounds like such a beautiful idea! Or they could go on a stroll in a seaside town and watch the sun set behind the waves while they walk past the little shops. *happysigh*

...or on a less romantic note, he can always take her to the Festival of Dreams in Disney Town! :D

Oh yes, I agree with you on those. That'd be cute. :3
D'awwwwwww and lol yes, the Festival of Dreams would definately something I could imagine Cinderella enjoying as well.
She'd get along well with everybody there esp. Queen Minnie and Chip and Dale. :3

YES! <3<3 Hmmm, I wonder if that would be Cindy's first Christmas gift since her father's death. I doubt Lady Tremaine or her step-daughters ever gave poor Cinderella anything. :(

On that note, you've given me an idea, Danica! If enough people are interested, why don't we have a fanfic contest, where everybody writes a Christmas-themed Terra/Cinderella fanfic and the WINNER GETS...something. The winner will get something. Not sure what yet, but it might be fun for us to all do as a club and then there will be more Terra/Cindy fics for the world to enjoy! What do you guys think?

I'm not sure. I'm sure Cinderella wouldn't mind anything. She's not too picky about her tastes. Whatever makes her happy on Christmas should count though.

Oh yay, I'm glad I could.

OH YES, I'M ALL FOR IT! But to actually participate, that is tricky situation for me. I could say I'm all for the tentative as the for the actual fanfic, I'd be tentative to write since I have college and other stuff going on but if I do have time or whatever, maybe so. Hmmm.....that'd be interesting. Ooh if people sign up for it, maybe there could a judge or two? I'd like to be the one of the judges or something like that maybe if I can't participate? That'd be fun...but only if the other Terra/Cinderella shippers are interested in it. XD

Back