• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recoded spoiler yensid's mark of mastery test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Do you think it will be harder than eraqus's or about the same.

Thanks to Ikkin for bring this up.

Last edited:

Pratiko

Awards
If it'll take a complete game, and knowing that Mickey was going through it during BbS, it's pretty easy to guess it's gonna be longer/harder and probably less biased (Terra deserved that title, and you know it Eraqus!).

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
(True that, Terra did deserve the damn title. Darkness or not, if it wasn't for your stupid idea that light is absolute Terra wouldn't fallen for MX's lies)

My guess is Yen Sid turns Sora and Riku back into their KH1 forms to make the test harder, and then Sora and Riku are sent to different worlds and have to trust eachother to pass some test. But something bad happens causing them to have to travel from world to world to set things right and in the end they become masters and somehow this all leads into KH3. I don't know.

State

Awards
(True that, Terra did deserve the damn title. Darkness or not, if it wasn't for your stupid idea that light is absolute Terra wouldn't fallen for MX's lies)

My guess is Yen Sid turns Sora and Riku back into their KH1 forms to make the test harder, and then Sora and Riku are sent to different worlds and have to trust eachother to pass some test. But something bad happens causing them to have to travel from world to world to set things right and in the end they become masters and somehow this all leads into KH3. I don't know.

How can Yen Sid do that? You're making him sound like the Jesus of KH.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I don' see why. Sora and Riku aren't as experienced as TA so it shouldn't be more difficult than theirs.

It SHOULD be the same, but maybe it depends on who is holding the exam.
He's the most powerful wizard in the series.
Thought that was Merlin.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Thought that was Merlin.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice (1940)
A powerful sorcerer, second to none. He tutored the King in magic.
From conjuring up skies full of beautiful butterflies to parting an ocean, Yen Sid's feats of wizardry are...well, amazing. His name alone fills some folks with awe.
Yen Sid shared some of his wisdom with Sora and his friends. He also taught them some valuable techniques to help prepare them for what they'll face on this new quest.
From the Journal Entry.

The Sword in the Stone (1963)
A powerful wizard who's currently living in Hollow Bastion. He's letting the Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee use his house as a meeting place.
Merlin has wisdom and magical powers that are second to none, and he taught Donald most of what he knows about magic. He also has a mysterious bag that can hold anything, no matter how big it is.
So I guess we can assume there on the same level.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
From the Journal Entry.

Don't want to get off topic but:

Merlin said:
A great sorcerer living on the outskirts of Traverse Town. Merlin's wisdom and magic powers rank second to none, and he teaches Sora and his friends about magic. He has a mysterious bag that can hold anything, no matter how large.
Merlin first tutored Arthur in how to be king in "The Sword in the Stone" (1963).

Guess they really like second to none.

Sephora

Reverting them back to their KH1 forms to take away their experience seems silly. It defeats the purpose of the exam, which is to test them on what they know. If they dont know anything, why are you testing them?

Anyway, you can make a test harder without removing physical strength or experience. Like making the test more personal. Trust is a theme so I'm willing to bet they'll be thrown into situations where they're going to have to trust each other or suffer the consequences (like getting eaten alive by heartless) They have trust issues they never had time to correct and just because they held hands and skipped into the Door to Light doesnt mean those issues went away. Theyre in their KH1 forms, so part of the game probably takes place in the past, where all those issues formed. Though not the past-past, more like a simulated one. Almost like a reenactment, if that makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back