• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded Ultimania - Scenario Mysteries Interview Translated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraki_Kenpachi

Re: coded Ultimania - Scenario Mysteries Interview Translated!

images_do_not_want-741689.jpg

But why not? The king knows more than he is letting go, and Nomura-san said that he can't reveal if Mickey and Aqua met in the RoD or not. It's a possibility that they met, but the king wasn't strong enough back then to bring her out or something.

Heck, playing the game trough Mickey's point of view is very interesting. Like what was he doing between BBS and KH1 and during KH1 etc.

But it seems to point that way.
With Nomura saying that 3D ties closely to KH III I doubt the mystery game will be set in the timeline between 3D and KH III....

Agreed. If it is about Mickey it can have multiple episodes, with different time lines, showing us what Mickey was doing after BBS.

Wow...First his popularity enables him to survive in KHII, and now it's giving him a chance to return in the future. I'm considering saying this is getting obnoxious.

No one can stay gone, you say? Organization members 9-12 say hi from the afterlife. There has been no hide or hair of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, or Larxene since 358/2 Days. It's safe to say that unless Nomura decides to bring them back (And give us their Somebody names), they are gone for good.

Can't wait to play Re:coded. This'll be so Fun!
Weren't their names revealed?

And they should appear sooner or later. I can see their heartless's being called and used my MX in KH3.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

Weren't their names revealed?

Nope. Demyx, Luxord, Marly and Larxene are the only four that have not had their true names revealed as of yet. I believe I read that Nomura wanted to have them in Birth By Sleep, but decided against it because of how cluttered Radiant Garden would have been. So nope, no real names for them yet. Any names that have been spoken of is purely fan speculation.

VLR.XIII

Wow...First his popularity enables him to survive in KHII, and now it's giving him a chance to return in the future. I'm considering saying this is getting obnoxious.

No one can stay gone, you say? Organization members 9-12 say hi from the afterlife. There has been no hide or hair of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, or Larxene since 358/2 Days. It's safe to say that unless Nomura decides to bring them back (And give us their Somebody names), they are gone for good.

Can't wait to play Re:coded. This'll be so Fun!

Was it ever confirmed that Marluxia actually 'died'? His demise was basically dissipating into feathers and getting locked in a room.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

Was it ever confirmed that Marluxia actually 'died'? His demise was basically dissipating into feathers and getting locked in a room.

Hm, not really, VLR. He's dead. Gone, no more, an ex-Nobody, pushing up daisies, and so on. Because when Sora kills him in his last form on that floating thing with the creepy woman statue behind him...and so on...you can see rose petals as he reaches out, sure, but you can also see him disappearing into nothingness just as the rest of the Organization did. He's gone. Just like the rest.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Then don't buy it?

I would enjoy playing as Mickey again, he is yodish. Plus as important as he is being made out to be, he should have his own game.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Then don't buy it?

I would enjoy playing as Mickey again, he is yodish. Plus as important as he is being made out to be, he should have his own game.

I won't. I hope you enjoy playing as him. I love his game mechanics in every game he was playable -sarcasm-
Yes his time of absence and in the RoD deserves spotlight but actually playing as him? Actually going through a 30 hour+ game with Mickey alone? We've played with the little guy after he'd save us and he'd be a usable character in multiplayer for days, an din that little bit, his battle mechanism is difficult to handle and he's awfully short even if he does jump high. Not sayin his time shouldn't be explained...I'm saying I don't want to play through it Like I said before "Do Not Want". and if they make it, I hope you enjoy it, while youtube will be my friend for those few weeks its out.

flurryflames

Nope. Demyx, Luxord, Marly and Larxene are the only four that have not had their true names revealed as of yet. I believe I read that Nomura wanted to have them in Birth By Sleep, but decided against it because of how cluttered Radiant Garden would have been. So nope, no real names for them yet. Any names that have been spoken of is purely fan speculation.

Yeah he did want them in BBS, but there were too many characters already and that is why he decided against it. The same thing goes for Cloud and Leon.

Now if MX returns does that mean he will still be evil and try to find someone else to take over? I still want to know why Briag had an alliance with him in the first place. He seems evil in some sort of ways.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I won't. I hope you enjoy playing as him. I love his game mechanics in every game he was playable -sarcasm-
Yes his time of absence and in the RoD deserves spotlight but actually playing as him? Actually going through a 30 hour+ game with Mickey alone? We've played with the little guy after he'd save us and he'd be a usable character in multiplayer for days, an din that little bit, his battle mechanism is difficult to handle and he's awfully short even if he does jump high. Not sayin his time shouldn't be explained...I'm saying I don't want to play through it Like I said before "Do Not Want". and if they make it, I hope you enjoy it, while youtube will be my friend for those few weeks its out.
this^
youtube <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back