• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:coded Ultimania - Scenario Mysteries Interview Translated!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratiko

Awards
Re: coded Ultimania - Scenario Mysteries Interview Translated!

Um...this is getting into major spoiler territory but the Sora Heartless has to do with a plot device within Coded itself, not the other games. So no, not the one in Neverland.
I was curious about that.
Could anyone answer who's Sora's Heartless?

denizenofevil

Awesome! I had the game preordered but I didn't really care all that much but hearing that Axel will be back among other things in this interview is really making me look forward to it coming out.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Um...this is getting into major spoiler territory but the Sora Heartless has to do with a plot device within Coded itself, not the other games. So no, not the one in Neverland.

Though if you're in this thread, you would've already spoiled/played the game xD

I was curious about that.
Could anyone answer who's Sora's Heartless?

Data Sora's Heartless. You remember Sora's Heartless from KH1, right? The little shadow that appeared shortly after he disappeared in balls of light? They're referring to the data version of him within the journal.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

"Blank time period"? Is he referring all the way back to Another Report, concerning the "period of the King's absence"?
Yes, he is. I was talking to them as they translated that question and that's definitely what he's referring to.

MisuzuKamio

I kind of already posed this question earlier but now I am having second thoughts when I re-read the interview.

"take a form like Xehanorts"
Does that mean that Xehanort and any organization members (Axel, for example) won't be brought back to their original human form? I originally thought that this was the implication but this wording is a bit mysterious. Maybe there is going to be some kind of strange other existence?

After all, if we can look at the case of the Organization members: say somewhere along the line Sora or Riku or somebody manages to destroy Lea's Heartless implying that Lea could return. However, the question is, would Lea remember being Axel at all?
Maybe the form is some kind of memory-less being?? (complete conjecture, here).

Or maybe they do just come back perfectly fine and normal. : /

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

so namine may return yay which mean inevitably roxas will too YAY!!!

Though he’s a member of Organization XIII, Axel is shown in the end of Re:Coded in the memories of “pain”…

Nomura: Since healing the necessary “pain” of Axel’s is different than with other people, if he is revived he will take a form like Xehanort’s. In the end of the story, Namine says, “Those whose memories are sleeping inside Sora need relief.” In the Birth by Sleep secret cutscene “Blank Points”, certain characters call out to Sora, however in that scene Axel is the only one who appears and doesn’t say Sora’s name out loud.
^^
This is the only one that interest me. It's saying that Axel is in pain but he isn't asking for Sora's help, so could he be trying to mend his own pain??
So basically that says to me that Axel's memories aren't resting in Sora, but he still has pain that needs to be healed.
or this to

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Well, glad I read this. I'm very curious as to what he means by "Axel being revived similarily to Xehanort..." would this mean that Axel may return as something with multiple hearts/minds/etc. or something slightly not human? Very curious...

Pratiko

Awards

Data Sora's Heartless. You remember Sora's Heartless from KH1, right? The little shadow that appeared shortly after he disappeared in balls of light? They're referring to the data version of him within the journal.
So, does it play any major role in the story? I never heard of it until now.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

So, does it play any major role in the story? I never heard of it until now.

Edit: Correction, he took control of the bug blocks that were created by Namine's message. Thanks HeartSeams ^^

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

He's the one who spawned all of the bug blocks.
That's not really correct. Nami's message caused the bug blocks, Sora's Heartless was just using it to its advantage if I remember correctly.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, glad I read this. I'm very curious as to what he means by "Axel being revived similarily to Xehanort..." would this mean that Axel may return as something with multiple hearts/minds/etc. or something slightly not human? Very curious...

No, I'm pretty sure it would mean 'through the process Yen Sid described Xehanort would be returning in Re:Coded secret ending'

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

That's not really correct. Nami's message caused the bug blocks, Sora's Heartless was just using it to its advantage if I remember correctly.

Whoops, my bad xD I should fix my post then. Thanks for clarifying.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

And as TwilightNight mentioned...I do like the whole thing about Roxas wondering if Sora can take all of the pain that is being dished out...though I am one of the few that actually liked his character in Days, (Perhaps one of the few that liked EVERYTHING about Days.) picturing him in this very *DARK* light, is actually rather tasty and satisfying. Very much in fact. I like a darker Roxas. It makes for good character development, Data or not. It's just COOL picturing him this way. I can't wait to actually see him in action. :D

Thanks again~! This made my night! :)

Minus the whole Days thing, you know how it is, lol, it's because darker is sexier. Yesh. The kid did such a good job at being a manipulative bastard, that I sometimes inwardly wish he turned evil for a bit.

And it seems Roxas is tsundere for Sora.

In a platonic aspect, of course.

Zaraki_Kenpachi

I agree, I think that the other mystery game is gonna be Mickey in the Realm of Darkness.

I thought of that too. There are many things before KH3 that need to be explained by the King's point of view. Perhaps the mystery game really is about Mickey's travels.

^^
This is the only one that interest me. It's saying that Axel is in pain but he isn't asking for Sora's help, so could he be trying to mend his own pain??

or this to
He could be trying to mend his own pain, or, maybe, wanting Roxas or Xion's forgiveness for what he did.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

I thought of that too. There are many things before KH3 that need to be explained by the King's point of view. Perhaps the mystery game really is about Mickey's travels.

images_do_not_want-741689.jpg

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

But it seems to point that way.
With Nomura saying that 3D ties closely to KH III I doubt the mystery game will be set in the timeline between 3D and KH III....

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Wow...First his popularity enables him to survive in KHII, and now it's giving him a chance to return in the future. I'm considering saying this is getting obnoxious.

No one can stay gone, you say? Organization members 9-12 say hi from the afterlife. There has been no hide or hair of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, or Larxene since 358/2 Days. It's safe to say that unless Nomura decides to bring them back (And give us their Somebody names), they are gone for good.

Can't wait to play Re:coded. This'll be so Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back