• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardware issue - PSP or UMD?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theaquaman

i have been playing birth by sleep ever since it came out up until about 2 weeks ago. i was fighting mx sentiment, and all the sudden, the psp went black. i tried everything. restarting it... taking the disk out... nothing worked. when i turn on my psp the main psp title comes up, i press play umd, then it seems like its going to go, but it just doesnt. all i hear is the disk really loudly spinning in the psp. WHAT DO I DO???

Last edited by a moderator:

Multifridgeman

Re: CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME!

This happened to me. I bought a second-hand copy of Loco Roco. When I tried to play it, the disk just made loud spinning noises and didn't play. Other games worked, so I went and returned it. I'm sorry to say that your game might be dysfunctional. Is it too late to return it?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

Have you tried playing other games, to see if they work on the PSP? That would at least tell you if it's an issue with the PSP or the game itself.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Return it if you can. That doesn't sound like something you can fix.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
if it's just BBS I'd buy a new copy of the game. also try to test it on another psp first, ask at the story if you don't know anyone with a another psp

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Obviously, if another game works fine, then you own a defective disk.

If I were you I'd track the source of where you bought it regardless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back