• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

By looking at some of the gameplay videos of Re: Coded...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnlockedMemories

The abilities you can use seem disgustingly overpowered. Not to mention the abundant amount of Munny and Health Orbs dropped from enemies. I won't lie to you though, when saying that the game does look like it'll be a lot of fun.

The only thing I'm against is the 2D discussion cut scenes. I just prefer a good looking one, like most.

Either way, I'm excited! How about you guys? What do you think of the battle system? The avatar system?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The abilities you can use seem disgustingly overpowered.

No, not really. But even then, you have the option to change the difficulty any time you want, from Beginner to Critical.

Not to mention the abundant amount of Munny and Health Orbs dropped from enemies.

The commands and stuff are actually pretty pricey. Like the opposite of BBS, which made it difficult to accumulate munny, but the commands are pretty cheap. Not every enemy drops health orbs anyways.

I won't lie to you though, when saying that the game does look like it'll be a lot of fun.

The only thing I'm against is the 2D discussion cut scenes. I just prefer a good looking one, like most.

Lol, I'm the opposite. I much prefer the TWEWY style cutscenes over the pixel faced ones from Days. Some of them were pretty creepy...

Either way, I'm excited! How about you guys? What do you think of the battle system? The avatar system?

Battle system is great. Pretty much like BBS', but I'm not completely sure if you can decrease the cooldown speed of the commands (everything's in Japanese, soo...) It's not that bad, but it just feels like it takes a long time. The avatar system would be so addicting if I tried getting more parts, but right now I only have the basic default parts xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
you have the option to change the difficulty any time you want, from Beginner to Critical.
watch this^ cause peolple to claim they beat it on critical when all they really did was fight the last boss on critical XD

Lol, I'm the opposite. I much prefer the TWEWY style cutscenes over the pixel faced ones from Days. Some of them were pretty creepy...
couldnt agree more.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
watch this^ cause peolple to claim they beat it on critical when all they really did was fight the last boss on critical XD

Lol. That's something to be expected :p

UnlockedMemories

No, not really. But even then, you have the option to change the difficulty any time you want, from Beginner to Critical.

The commands and stuff are actually pretty pricey. Like the opposite of BBS, which made it difficult to accumulate munny, but the commands are pretty cheap. Not every enemy drops health orbs anyways.

Battle system is great. Pretty much like BBS', but I'm not completely sure if you can decrease the cooldown speed of the commands (everything's in Japanese, soo...) It's not that bad, but it just feels like it takes a long time. The avatar system would be so addicting if I tried getting more parts, but right now I only have the basic default parts xD

Oh yeah, I hadn't thought about that. The players were probably just playing in Beginner mode or something.

Also, I do agree with you on the Days thing. They really did look so stiff and mannequin like. What I meant by stylized cut scenes, was mostly the KHII or BBS ones, where at least their mouths were moving.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I think it looks pretty amazing, I'm up for powerful commands and all that jazz

I much prefer the TWEWY style cutscenes over the pixel faced ones from Days. Some of them were pretty creepy...

lol vexen

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Oh yeah, I hadn't thought about that. The players were probably just playing in Beginner mode or something.

Also, I do agree with you on the Days thing. They really did look so stiff and mannequin like. What I meant by stylized cut scenes, was mostly the KHII or BBS ones, where at least their mouths were moving.
There isn't enough room to have those kind.
The reason why Re:Coded's secret ending is just a short cutscene of a conversation is because they were at the absolute limit for space.

UnlockedMemories

There isn't enough room to have those kind.
The reason why Re:Coded's secret ending is just a short cutscene of a conversation is because they were at the absolute limit for space.

Oh, I know the reasoning behind it of course. Doesn't mean it's visually appealing! :p

Awards

Picture9-3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back