• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Funny things that have happened to you in Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeGenius13

I'll start off.

I was playing the Deep Spcae Command Board and causing Stitch and Gantu to enter debt every other turn.

Anyways, I bought the Lightning Rey Command and leveled it up to level five. I later got a "Double Toll" temp. upgrade. The numbers under Lightning Rey read "99999".

Gantu eventualy came along and landed on it and it actualy gave me "99999" GP and his debt number at thta point, you don't want to know.

I has a feeling that someone will go "IT'S OVER 9000" in a min.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

"IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!"

:D

Anywho, I suppose most of my comedy moments come from the Command board, as well. I never got my toll up to that much, but I do love using the Neverland board to cause Peter/Hook to pay up big time. Passing off Captain Dark also has its moments...

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I've committed so much comedic crime in BbS, that it's not really funny anymore. xD

For example, I get impatient while playing the Command Board, and pass the time by pressing the 'X' button as fast as I can, especially during a cutscene that gives you the ability to skip. However, this turns bad fast whenever I land on an enemy's Command Panel, and it reads, 'Would you like to take over this panel? Yes or No?' Here I am, pressing 'X' button as fast as I can, so I end up buying it because I don't have time to press any of the D-Pad directional buttons...

Yeah, I know...

Fallen Prince

The only thing i can really think of is that i have never once hit anyone with the Firestorm mode finisher. I turn to do that awesome combo and it always hits no one.

CreativeGenius13

I was playing the Disney Castle circut and I had done the same track 30 times (exageration) trying to get to 1st place.

I was almost at the finish line and a glidewinder passed infront at last second.

I nearly cried.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've committed so much comedic crime in BbS, that it's not really funny anymore. xD

For example, I get impatient while playing the Command Board, and pass the time by pressing the 'X' button as fast as I can, especially during a cutscene that gives you the ability to skip. However, this turns bad fast whenever I land on an enemy's Command Panel, and it reads, 'Would you like to take over this panel? Yes or No?' Here I am, pressing 'X' button as fast as I can, so I end up buying it because I don't have time to press any of the D-Pad directional buttons...

Yeah, I know...

I've done that as well, but in the beginning, so when it asks if I want to switch the order, I end up clicking yes, and...end up last.

jack_e_kiro

i have been playing the secret bored and never finshed first aqua or ven win but terra starts off great then goes horrable

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The first couple of times that I played through the Rummble Raceing Grand Spree, at several points I went back wards on the track...and still won.

Gram

Banned
Awards
mine would be the 1st time i played the pooh command board and got my ass whooped by tigger.....yeah tahts more sad than funny

Coeurl

Demon Dance

Yeah, I know...

it happened to me too. and that wasn't even funny man. it was infuriating. that mistake made me loose. since then i rarely play that mini-game

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

Yeah, I know...

lol I did that so many times in the JP. Then when the english came out I learn to watch when I press 'X'.

nubstyle

I think this is more of a glitch but;

I had to finish Vanitas with the finisher twice before he lost.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Sadly, Tigger beat me at the first time as well when I played in the Mirage Arena. And now, even though I finished the Secret Board first but now Aqua is kicking my but in it by getting a Glidewinder when she's already hit one checkpoint. I mean that's just sad. But at least I was able to level up a few of my commands while I was playing. And that's a plus on my end so I can keep melding my commands and obtain new ones and possibly new abilities to go with them.

And I had a lot of trouble in the Grand Spree for the Disney Castle race track. I keep going a different route on the track while the other players keep going ahead of me and I'd be like a lap down from all the other players on the track. It finally took me a while to discover the track they all went through and I was finally able to complete in first place.

CreativeGenius13

Sadly, Tigger beat me at the first time as well when I played in the Mirage Arena. And now, even though I finished the Secret Board first but now Aqua is kicking my but in it by getting a Glidewinder when she's already hit one checkpoint. I mean that's just sad. But at least I was able to level up a few of my commands while I was playing. And that's a plus on my end so I can keep melding my commands and obtain new ones and possibly new abilities to go with them.

And I had a lot of trouble in the Grand Spree for the Disney Castle race track. I keep going a different route on the track while the other players keep going ahead of me and I'd be like a lap down from all the other players on the track. It finally took me a while to discover the track they all went through and I was finally able to complete in first place.

Grand Spree isn't the Castle Course, It called Castle Circut.

When was a Glidewinder in the Secret Borad,let alone Command Board.

Absent axel

Beating the crap out of Iron Prisoner IV with Vanish and claiming the Ultima Cannon that was rightfully mine.
And Strike Raiding vanitas sentiment while he kept saying "Gotcha" on the other side of the rock and "Pathetic."

Although I got pissed scared in the twister area of Keyblade Graveyard where I am just air dashing or gliding then suddenly a tornado is chasing you at full speed trying to nom you.

Honestly people Vanish works well against ANY ENEMIES AND BOSSES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back